What's the ballsiest thing you've ever done?

Girls can be ballzy too...

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe jumping out of a plane at 13,000 feet (with a parachute of course lol). I wasn't even that worried about that, though.

I think the time I felt the most nervous and unsure, and like I was doing something really risky, was walking into a certain nightclub by myself. I sat in the car for 10 minutes and almost went home, before just thinking "fuck it" and going in.

• Nice. That's how I get myself to do everything... "Fuck it"

• Yes, it works quite well lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• i was 7 years old and punched this kid Jamal in the gut... it did nothing to him, he was like 11 years old

i got beat up pretty bad... but nobody messed with me, cause they knew i would throw the hands

What Girls Said 5

• Flying to a different state for a weekend alone to share a hotel room with someone I would be meeting for the first time when i got to the lobby.

That was pretty ballsy in hindsight

• Was it a guy?

• Yeah.. I'm not that stupid lol

• You flew to a different state to meet a dude wearing a Red Devil costume like on the show Scream Queens. That was definitely ballsy.

• I ran away from home when I was 14 and never came back. Lol!

• Write about my nightmare disorder for the autobiography assignment in Creative Writing class, then present it to a whole room full of strangers. It's not particularly ballsy, but I had to recall memories containing graphic violence for quite a few days to write that, and I'd been thrown out of my house a few days prior to the presentation for being "psycho", so... (*shrugs)

• Stood up for myself to a guy who was manipulating me and I knew it. I still think of going back to him, but I know that I need to stand my ground.

• I would say talking back to a cop that was making assumptions and I'm pretty sure was racist and he did absolutely nothing because I know my rights...

What Guys Said 12

• I did my share of crazy shit in the military. Not sure what number one would be, maybe jumping out of a helicopter...

• Drove a tractor naked 🚜💨

• I tried to get an emo girl's number in front of her mom xD

• One time I stubbed my toe, while wattering my spice garden, and I only cried for twenty minutes. Yeah I'm kind of a badass

• I ran back into the house to save something which was precious to me during the fire.
    Brave and stupid are so close to eachother

• I once jumped off a three story platform and grabbed a pole a few feet away to slide down.

I was walking with a group of like ten and one of the guys suggested it. I was the only one who offered to do it with him. Slightly less ballsy because I knew it was possible - he went first, but pretty neat.

• i free soloed the north face of half dome.

wish i could say that like alex honnold.

• I once had to move about 300 pounds of salt down my parent's driveway. It was about 26 Fahrenheit outside, and their driveway is a 20% gradient, so about 12 degrees. The driveway was essentially a solid sheet of ice.

I decided that the best way to do this was to use the sled, which worked very quickly, but it also almost hit one of the cars. Thankfully, it just barely slid out of the way.

By the way, I did all of this with just a t-shirt and jeans on, no jacket. Why? I have no idea.

• Thinking about this more, that isn't particularly balsy, just kinda stupid.

I don't really do balsy things. I'm kind of a wimp, to be honest.

• About a year ago I almost married a female friend of mine to save her from being deported

• I chose to flick it rather than stick it once.

• Smoking weed n got shot at ,, was pretty gnarly bro bullets were getting pretty close and I was baked :$

• I stood like 8 feet away from a rattlesnake when i was like 9 years old