Red pill or blue pill? Which one would you choose? And why?

Which one would you choose? And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Blue pill, the mistakes i have made has made me the person i am now, if i went back in time to fix all those problem not only would i not been the same person i also wouldn't exist because the events that caused me to go want to go back in time would never have happened. Godfather Paradox right there

• I like this.

• You meant "Grandfather" paradox right?

I mentioned that too, because we can't know for certain until after things and events in our lives had already occurred.

By going back to the past alter things after we have this established knowledge in our present would create the paradox. If the bad things in our lives were preventable this way then it removes the knowledge we otherwise would have gained after things had unfolded accordingly, thus meaning we would have never known and not even have the need to go back in the first place.

That's why I said even if possible, if it's the same timeline, then like you said the current version of ourselves would be removed and erased from existence entirely or something.

Otherwise, it becomes an alternate timeline, reality, dimension, universe, whatever and we are still the "same version" of us but by attempting to change the past, we therefore created an "alternate version" of ourselves that did not make these mistakes we otherwise would've made

• @JudgmentDay Don't think there is a more perfect moment where i can use this video clip as justification:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiylEdcIZ2Q

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go for the blue pill since my mistakes taught me so much and even though I regret hurting people, they serve as a constant reminder to me to be more careful with my words and actions.

What Guys Said 38

• I could sure use the Red Pill, but it would create Time Paradoxes so I still need to know what consequences to expect first. If I erases the current version of myself in existence quickly and painlessly then maybe it's not so bad. Otherwise I would expect nothing had really changed for the current version of me therefore I've only created an alternate universe/dimension/timeline and which I turned out to be much better than what and where I am currently now.

• Red. between health choices, interpersonal choices, education choices, and job choices, I screwed the pooch pretty bad. If I could go back, knowing everything I know now, and have the opportunity to do it RIGHT this time (or at least better) that would help me more than $10 million in cash in hand right now would.

• I would crush them both into a powder, mix them, and make a purple pill, with double effect :P

darkjade68.files.wordpress.com/.../purple-pill.jpg

• Blue Pill. Because as much as I regret the mistakes I've made, especially my most recent ones, I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. And to fix my past mistakes, while initially having a positive effect, could have negative effects in the long run.

Plus I could REALLY use the money. :P

• I would choose "Blue Pill".

• Blue pill. All my past mistakes are a part of me and they've helped me grow. I'll take that sweet and glorious cash.

• Blue pill. I never fucked anything up so badly that I'd give up $10 million to fix it or at least not yet lol

• Blue pills 💊 because fuck the past I live in the here and now

• Blue pill. So I could enjoy my life and help other people in need.

• Blue pill For sure

• Blue pill... I don't dwell on the past and 10 mil would be enough to secure the future of my loved obnes :D.

• This question needs a poll

• Yeah right. i forgot it

• Why? :)

• Anyone with a good past will only go to change his past, cause they are stupid, but someone who had a bad past would understand that if he deletes his past his lessons and efforts and things he or she survived through will be deleted.. And change him entirely.. End of the day red pill is useless

• Well, blue pill, because then I get monies.

• Blue pill - because done is done and I don't really have any life changing mistakes from the past. Plus I get enought money to live happily ever after. I'm not a big spender and I live a simple life.

• fuck the red pill
    do u know how many csgo knives I could buy

• I'm need of that money

• red pill. time is far more valuable than money.

• Both. Why? Fuckem all.

• Blue pill. Easily.

• Definitely the red pill for me

• Red pill. I've got a lot to fix.

• Red Pill, easily.

• I'll take the blue pill. I haven't made any tragic mistakes yet.

• Blue pill because mistakes in the past won't matter. Mistakes are part of learning in life.

• You can't co opt red pill blue pill for your purposes.

• But if I went back and fixed ALL my mistakes I could easily be worth several hundred million dollars. Geez just in investing alone.

• I'll go with blue pill...

• Blue one... I don't have such past mistakes

• Blue Pill. You can't fix the past, but you can always make the future a bit better.

• Blue. Money can fix all your problems

• Blue. I just like blue.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 21

• I want blue pill and be a millionaire but i choose red pill. GIVEN that I could go back in time with knowledge I have right now. I would undo all the wasted time becoz of choosing wrong choices I made. Analyze how could I have been more productive and more aggressive/confident when I was younger so that when I go back to my right age, I have achieved more milestones and earning money comes with it.

• LOL gosh... isn't this a toughie. . .

NOT! *swallows blue pill*

• Blue pill all the way. That could easily fix my problems and I'd be such a happy camper.

• Blue pill! The red pills aren't a mistakes, they're lessons. Plus $10 million dollars will be more then enough to start living life :)

• I'll take the blue pill. I made some silly mistakes, but nothing so bad that I feel the need to go back and change it/them.

• Red pill, there's just so much I wanna redo, like no amount of money equates how bad I want the red pill

• Blue pill 100%. My mistakes make me who I am.

• Blue pill
    💙💙💙

• I have no regrets so blue.

• Blue. Making mistakes shapes our character and teaches us the most. If you aren't making mistakes every so often, you aren't enough of a risk taker to move forward in life. Whatever mistake you made you can truly call your own.

• Blue pill! I do not want to go back in time to fix aaalllll my mistakes that sounds like torture to me

• isn't it obvious, I need a blue pill now

• Red, I've hurt a lot of people and I've had a lot of people take advantage of me, tear me down, abuse me, and break my heart. I'd walk away from those people

• Blue pill so I can built my own future, starting with building my own company and finding an apartment.

I have no interest in going back in time and fixing it all. Leave things the way they are and think about the future instead. By changing things from the past, who knows what other changes might occur in the future.

• Blue pill because I don't make sense, I make money $$$$

• Blue pill... Cos not red :p

• Blue, easy.

• 10 million dollars cash, babyy
    Fuck the past haha

• Red pill I could easily research the winning ticket and also be rich

• The blue pill. Mistakes teach us valuable life lessons.

• Blue, because I want money!!!