Do you enjoy killing ants and various bugs on purpose?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't enjoy but it needs to be done. especially if its a cockroach who thinks he's a butterfly

Most Helpful Guy

• Mosquitos and Flies - all the time.
    Spiders and Wasps - if they are in my room
    Ants and Cockroaches - If they are in my apartment.

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 9

• :( No. Their lives are valuable too. They feel pain too. I'm not that kind of person, I'm no sadist.

• Aww NO! I could never intentionally kill an ant or insect. Even if i see a worm on my path i move it onto the grass, so no one will stand on it and squash it

• I don't care for ants!

• No i dont do that unless theyre crawling on or around me and i panic.

• No, i think that's sick.
    I can see someone with no compassion doing such a thing.

• i don't like insects, but I won't kill them for the fun of it. I'm actually sacred of killing them, I usually call someone to kill it only if it enters my home (Mosquitoes)

• Don't really have time to be doing that unless it poses a threat to myself or others

• I feel bad after swatting a mosquito.. I'm scared to death of bugs, but I don't kill them.

• No, I don't like killing things.

What Guys Said 10

• Fire ants and nests of yellow jackets only. Enough bites/stings could kill a person, and I have a legal responsibility to protect people on my property from harm.

• I don't like killing..

• Nah. When I see other people doing that, I tell them to go get a life.

• Not anymore but I used to catch grasshoppers, rip a let off, put them on an antpile and watch the carnage͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

• Only to feed my plants :)

• Nope never

• I mostly just leave them alone, it kinda depends if their in my room I try to kill them since I just can't sleep without mosquito's biting me.

• No please don't do this

• I jsust dont want them in my house.

• On purpose like for fun? That's sadistic and sick, probably someone who's gonna grow up to be weird. I do kill them if they're in my house cuz they scare the shit out of me

• yeah I meant for fun...