Do you enjoy killing ants and various bugs on purpose?

• yes...
    12% (3)29% (7)21% (10)Vote
  • no...
    88% (21)71% (17)79% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't enjoy but it needs to be done. especially if its a cockroach who thinks he's a butterfly

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mosquitos and Flies - all the time.
    Spiders and Wasps - if they are in my room
    Ants and Cockroaches - If they are in my apartment.

0|2
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 9

• :( No. Their lives are valuable too. They feel pain too. I'm not that kind of person, I'm no sadist.

0|1
    0|0
  • Aww NO! I could never intentionally kill an ant or insect. Even if i see a worm on my path i move it onto the grass, so no one will stand on it and squash it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for ants!

0|0
    0|0
  • No i dont do that unless theyre crawling on or around me and i panic.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i think that's sick.
    I can see someone with no compassion doing such a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like insects, but I won't kill them for the fun of it. I'm actually sacred of killing them, I usually call someone to kill it only if it enters my home (Mosquitoes)

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really have time to be doing that unless it poses a threat to myself or others

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel bad after swatting a mosquito.. I'm scared to death of bugs, but I don't kill them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like killing things.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Fire ants and nests of yellow jackets only. Enough bites/stings could kill a person, and I have a legal responsibility to protect people on my property from harm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like killing..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. When I see other people doing that, I tell them to go get a life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore but I used to catch grasshoppers, rip a let off, put them on an antpile and watch the carnage͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

0|0
    0|0
  • Only to feed my plants :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly just leave them alone, it kinda depends if their in my room I try to kill them since I just can't sleep without mosquito's biting me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No please don't do this

0|0
    0|0
  • I jsust dont want them in my house.

0|0
    0|0
  • On purpose like for fun? That's sadistic and sick, probably someone who's gonna grow up to be weird. I do kill them if they're in my house cuz they scare the shit out of me

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I meant for fun...