Is grinding while you're tipsy considered cheating?

Not sure about that. What if that's the only thing that happened, you left after several minutes (that's not even kissing) and you're never going to see that the person again?

Is this worth telling about?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a heated moment. And you'd be fooling yourself if you think people, even in committed relationships, can never be sensually attracted to someone else. There's always going to be another connection to someone else. But it's more or less a type of flirting and fun. To me it was just really hot dancing, and it didn't go anywhere after. So, no, it's not cheating to me. Then again, it depends on the attitude of your significant other. If you know he would freak out and feel hurt by what transpired if you told him, then that is considered cheating in his eyes. Probably best not to tell him, unless you're feeling way too guilty about it. Then you should tell.

• Thank you and yes I've decided not to tell him about it.

What Guys Said 10

• don't drink around people if u think ur gonna grind on someone.. since u have a boyfriend.

you're just guilty of doing stupid shit.

• if you continuously do it, yeah. if it's a 1 or 2 time thing, not really

• It was a 1 time thing where it started as a dance but then it turned into grinding.

• I don't think this is worth telling. I know most are all into pure honesty but I doubt most would tell this.

• What would you do if you saw your boyfriend drunkenly grinding another chick for several minutes?

• Too many things are now called cheating from the look of it. To be honest I don't know. I guess I would have a talk with him about not drinking too much and how it's disrespectful but didn't think that was cheating.

• It's cheating to me.

• It's worth forgetting about.

• It's cheating.

Whether or not you see the person again doesn't matter at all.

• To me, no.
    To your boyfriend, you need to ask him.

• The instant that happens to me with a girl, she's lost my respect. I'll continue fucking her but she's not girlfriend material

• Anything you do without telling you're so, first, is cheating, especially while drunk. You willingly got drunk, and flirted with a guy, knowing full well your boyfriend wasn't there. That is heating

• I wouldn't tell your boyfriend if I were you. Another reason not to get stupid drunk.

What Girls Said 8

• If you even have to ask questions like this, it's time for you to sit down and think about what yr relationship actually MEANS to you.

Like, seriously. "Was I being unfaithful?" is something to which you should KNOW the answer, way deep down in yr heart. If you don't, then, you are long overdue for some introspection about the stuff that matters in yr life.

• Well there would also be flirting, touching etc. So I would say semi physically but all the way emotionally. As for telling about, thats really up to you, if you feel guilty don't tell to relieve your own guilt, you should know how your boyfriend is going to react.

• Nope, I'm not telling him. There is no point in bringing unworthy drama into the relationship. I already learn that I won't be drinking too much next time.

• Would it be cheating if you weren't tipsy? Yes?
    Okay, good. There's your answer.

• You know what you're doing when you're "tipsy". It's not like you're full on drunk. It's cheating in my opinion.

• Was it dancing? If so no. Was it sitting on some dude looking in his eyes all prison style and grinding on him just to stimulate yourself then yes.

• Nat MoveOn relax

• If you didn't like it and have only done it once or twice in a packed club then it's not worth telling. Like Tommy said, continuously doing it is a problem.

• Yes, it is cheating.