Guys with chiselled physique girls with average and fat bodies why this hypocrisy?

If you look like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and chase that ^^^^^ as a guy you are told its unrealistic

Yet this is fairly common ^^^^^^^^

(QuickStats: Mean Percentage Body Fat, by Age Group and Sex --- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, United States, 1999--2004)
Graph showing how girls are fatter than guys yet expect a fit guy? #MenProblems Even if you chase those girls statistics are not on your side there is a smaller pool to choose from >:<

• Girls need to get real
  • Society is geared in favour of women
  • results

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I have some friends like this. I mean have a unrealistic standard for men. I don't know what to tell them because If I open my mouth, I'd be called a bitch.

Most Helpful Guy

• I find this to be very true where I live in Hawaii. The majority of the population is obese from my observation. It's what you do here, turn 18 then get fat and pregnant and live off of government benefits. However there is a lack of focus on education and ethics as preferring any cultural ethics can be misconstrued as prejudice so people lose their standards of interaction. anyways, it causes people to also be very superficial and with a large surfing/beachgoing population, its common for men to be quite fit so the women hold such a physical standard yet they are generally quite fat.

What Girls Said 11

• Girls are naturally fat. We carry babies. And yes I admit I need to learn how to cook and eat more vegetables but that a challenge in itself. I think you need to be real. Love has no face.

• Women will always have a higher body fat percentage than men, so that graph really doesn't mean anything. While men require 2-4% body fat to live, women require around 10-12%.
    I've seen just as many fat men wanting skinny, hot women, as fat women wanting ripped men. They are allowed to have their preferences, but that doesn't make those preferences realistic.

• Tbh, I have seen more skinny girls with fat guys...
    Also, women naturally have more body fat than men, duh. How are we supposed to have breasts, which are fat, if we don't carry more body fat?
    You bro need to attend to more Biology classes. >.>

• Haha that's cuz you desperate guys always chasing tail... you guys think pumping yourselves up will be the ticket. Us women use our natural beauty and intellect. Go pump some more iron lol.

• "Natural beauty". LOL, I wonder why makeup is the most used feminine product in the world after tampons.

• This is the internet, my handle could be iFuckDucks and what I'm saying is legit, usernames mean nothing. Women are just as ugly as men but with so many women with their faces caked in makeup, you can't tell. Of course there are beautiful women, but are there not good looking guys?

• @BangBadBxtches Your chosen handle highlights your character and decisions. The fact you chose your particular handle says a lot about how you view women. I'm sure you are "banging" women with no make up on, right?

• Hahaha Sounds like someone's bitter.

• It's the bitter reality

• Go to any gym there are more athletic guys than girlsost of the girls there are chubby wanting to lose some pounds and be out of the gym no serious business

• I didn't get any of that... o. O

• You're clutching at straws, mate. Women comparatively have more body fat than men on average. That doesn't mean all of us are fat, it's just an evolutionary adaptation that allows our bodies to support a baby whilst we're pregnant.

• I've never heard that. Nobody tells you who you can or cannot go after. That's all on you.

• This was really biased. Girls genetically will have a higher body fat percentage because of their boobs and butt. That data looks wrong to you because you don't understand what it looks like on real people - it's seriously not like the image you showed. (It does happen, but it also happens the other way around, so it's not that bad)

• Why is the solution always girls lowering their standards? Why don't you guys raise yours?

• Lol, because if men raise their standards, there would be no next generation of children.

• @BangBadBxtches no girls will get just as desperate as guys.

• Girls ARE as desperate, it's just that it's universal norm that guys have to be the ones who approach. If it was normal for both genders to approach, you would see a lot of guys rejecting girls also.

• I usually see more slender chicks with fat guys where I live. But even then, not as often as I see people around the same level. If you are fit and hang out places there are fit women, odds are you'll end up with one unless your personality gets in the way. Not all fit chicks have an ass that spectacular, though.

That fit woman you picked has higher body fat % than that fit man. Women are meant to have more body fat. So your chart doesn't even reflect your taste.

by the way, that pic looks like a chick and her gay BFF to me.

• 5Ks and yoga classes tend to have a high female to male ratio - try those, for example.

• You have the rights to chase anyone you want, lots of girls look like the ones you showed and if that's what you want then go ahead. I've never heard anyone saying it's unrealistic, you just have to be single longer because most girls does not look like that, just like most men do not look like the top example.

• "Lots of girls look like those" I don't think so I live in a big city and can only count a handful who got that athletic physique

• It's easy to tell a girls shape from tight clothes

• good for you

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't it depend equally on men too? I mean don't you make the choice to be with them too? Some women will always have ridiculous standards but no one has to conform to them. If you want to find a chick with a hot bod, that's upto you.
    And besides, women are supposed to have more body fat. What guy doesn't love boobs?
    cdn.builtlean.com/.../...Fat-Percentage-Chart1.jpg