Who remembers the show/series Dark Angel?

Have anyone seen the show Dark angel starring Jessica Alba and Michael Weatherly? it's one of my all time favorite show, Who Else loved that show?Who remembers the show/series Dark Angel??

• I've Seen All EPISODES I LOVE IT!!!
  • I've seen the show it was whack
  • I've never seen it!! I wanna see!! hook me up!! (ill send the link inboxed if that's possible) just comment
  • never seen it and don't want to

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think i got to see all of it. I was really into it though. It aired like a thursday? Right? I use to alway order pizza and watch it.

I remember not really seeing much of it after that mutunt character got introduced. He liked in an abandon house or something. He might of also been a father?

... obviously I haven't seen it since.

But, if you liked thst you'd probably like Dollhouse. It aired back in 09/10

What Guys Said 15

• It was alright. I hate how they cancelled it instead of letting it complete it's story and have a real series finale. Happens A LOT to Many TV Shows that are on Fox.

IIRC Jensen Ackles was the guy that played Jessica Alba's brother or something. It's been a while I might get back to this TV show when I have time.

• I remember it but never watched it
    Jessica Alba still is the best

• I saw the show and thought she was hot. But I also knew the show would be canceled just like every Fox TV show with a similar theme.

• i remember that but i never watched it

• Looks like one of those classics that failed

• They only had 2 seasons the first one was awesome the second one was ok but wasn't all that

• I own both whole seasons.

• Yeah I remember wayy back in the day! Had all the shows taped! VCR baby!

• I loved that show

• I've seen it, very cool show.

• Nope, what was it about?

• 12 genetically enhanced children escape from a military base that created them. 10 years later, after The Pulse, a magnetic bomb that destroyed every computer in USA, has struck, Max Guevara (Jessica Alba), one of the 12 escapees, is a bike messenger in (what's left of) Seattle and with cyber journalist, Logan Cale (Michael Weatherly), she tries to rid the world of crime and corruption, avoid her creators and uncover her past.

• that show suuuuuuuuucked

• The second season wasn't all great but i can't say it sucked cause i loved the whole show i wanted a season 3 lol

• yeahh he was one of the main characters Logan aka " Eyes only"

• Oh that guy.

• "Do not attempt to adjust your set. This is a Streaming Freedom Video bulletin. The cable hack will last exactly 60 seconds. It cannot be traced, it cannot be stopped and it is the only free voice left in the city."
    One of my favorite shows.
    Does anyone know a similar shows or movies?
    (When I tried to get it some time later after I saw it on TV, I mistook it with a completely different movie with the same title :(

• Lita (Amy Dumas) got hurt filming that. I'm a huge wwe nerd, only thing i know about dark angel

• I've honestly never seen it before

What Girls Said 3

• Yaaassss

• I remember watching some of it, and I liked what I saw. But I didn't finish the series.

• incase you wanna finish it here you go:

putlocker. is/...-tvshow-online-free-putlocker. html

Warning some pages will pop up and stuff but all you gotta do is close them out...

You just have to click on w. e. episode and the little video would be there you just have to click on it, its best on Pc i haven't tried it on mobile device

• Oh sweet, thanks! :D I'll be checking it out.

• The first season is good but the second is shitty

• It's because it was all kind of cool and subversive, with all the stuff about exposing government corruption, and how minorities are scapegoated for disasters that are the fault of the powerful. But then they had to really tone it down after 9/11

• I kinda wish they made a 3rd season though just to see what it would've been like, who was your fav. Character (s)