My eyebrows are changing colors?

So the first day I noticed my hair changing color I noticed a few hairs turning a light brown color, but I have always had brown hair. I assumed that I had just gotten some of my liquid foundation onto my eyebrows somehow and so I just tried to wipe it away and ignore it. A few days later someone noticed it and asked me if I had penciled in my brows which I hadn't. One day when I was wearing no makeup at all I looked in the mirror and half the hairs in my eyebrows were like a goldish color. Like blonde and brown. I don't know why my eyebrow color is changing.

What Guys Said 1

• This is part of getting older. Your hair color changesand can include your eyebrows.

Actually I just figured out right after I posted this question. I've been searching online for weeks but all I found was that people's eyebrow colors can change when they're pregnant, aging, really sick, or they dyed them. I'm a virgin, 16 years old, pretty healthy, and never dyed my brows. Then in the comments section of a pregnancy advice site someone wrote that the main ingredient in my acne medication could bleach eyebrows!

What Girls Said 2

• Wow, hun, as New Master on here as of Today... You just Taught me something New.
    With you still being "Under 18," I believe, as Wise as I am, that it's simply Part of Your "Still Growing" and Changing yet.
    These Eyebrows sound lovely though.
    Good luck. xx

It turns out my acne medicine was bleaching my eyebrows.

Oh, wow, Now I HAVE learned something.. I almost thought "Hmm, hair color?"xxoo

• If you've been in the sun a lot then that could cause it. Also there's stuff such as lemon juice or honey (no idea why that would be on your eyebrows but you know) that lighten hairs.