My eyebrows are changing colors?

So the first day I noticed my hair changing color I noticed a few hairs turning a light brown color, but I have always had brown hair. I assumed that I had just gotten some of my liquid foundation onto my eyebrows somehow and so I just tried to wipe it away and ignore it. A few days later someone noticed it and asked me if I had penciled in my brows which I hadn't. One day when I was wearing no makeup at all I looked in the mirror and half the hairs in my eyebrows were like a goldish color. Like blonde and brown. I don't know why my eyebrow color is changing.

1|0
2|1

What Guys Said 1

• This is part of getting older. Your hair color changesand can include your eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Actually I just figured out right after I posted this question. I've been searching online for weeks but all I found was that people's eyebrow colors can change when they're pregnant, aging, really sick, or they dyed them. I'm a virgin, 16 years old, pretty healthy, and never dyed my brows. Then in the comments section of a pregnancy advice site someone wrote that the main ingredient in my acne medication could bleach eyebrows!

What Girls Said 2

• Wow, hun, as New Master on here as of Today... You just Taught me something New.
    With you still being "Under 18," I believe, as Wise as I am, that it's simply Part of Your "Still Growing" and Changing yet.
    These Eyebrows sound lovely though.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

It turns out my acne medicine was bleaching my eyebrows.

• 3mo

Oh, wow, Now I HAVE learned something.. I almost thought "Hmm, hair color?"xxoo

• If you've been in the sun a lot then that could cause it. Also there's stuff such as lemon juice or honey (no idea why that would be on your eyebrows but you know) that lighten hairs.

1|0
    0|0