How to deal with a gym class with no friends in it?

None of my friends are in my gym class, I have anxiety whenever I go in there, and there's these really 2 rude guys who always call me ugly and I know they'll make fun of me in front of everyone and embarrass me one day, what do I do? I don't think switching is an option.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know that you have no friends around you in the gym. An in such a situation if anybody tries to spoil your mood or use offending words to describe you , then you should immediately get in touch with your gym teacher and complain. The will be worried about their reputation. They need more and more people to patronize their gym. Also try to be friendly with people around you and focus on your training. You goal should be to have a strong and beautiful body. Let nobody get in between you and your goal.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was always too busy complaining in gym class to notice

What Guys Said 17

• I'd be brave and shout to the guys: "If I'm so ugly then why can't you take your eyes off of me." Watch them eat their toungues.

• I know how you feel. I use to get excuse lot from my mother
    for gym class cause I really didn't fit in and I was your age it sucks
    I had lot of anxiety and high-school was the same thing a little better
    but not much. My heart goes out to you cause i see myself within you.

• Go to gym class. Interact with others. Make friends.

Your obsession with two unpleasant elements out of the entire set leads you to focus on them. Don't, it isn't productive. In twenty years, all that will matter are the habits you've built. If you want the habit of working out and taking care of your body, do it now. If you'd like to be anxious and afraid, continue to obsess over these guys. The choice is up to you, because the future you build is what you will live in.

• The next one that has something to say about your looks, tell them to meet you in the shower room. Rude people have something to hide.

Just my opinion

• Lol those guys are losers. Seriously, every bully I've seen throughout my younger years has turned into an absolute underachieving loser. They do those things out of insecurity. Just do you and start lifting in your gym class.

• Tell your gym teacher about your concerns.

• Just... do what the teacher says, etc. No need to do anything special just because you don't know anybody there.

• Set a bear trap up in the boys' locker room

• If someone insults you, it's not the end of the world. You have to walk tall, go in there, and make some friends. if those two boys really bother you, talk to your gym teacher ask him to be switched and explain why

• Well you should see a counselor because that kind of behavior is unacceptable

• Never wish your life was easier, wish you were better.

• Lift your head up and smile, bear it. Who cares what they say?

• Just suck it up.

• try focusing on training, i helped me.

• talk with the teacher/instructor

• I have no friends in my gym class, it doesn't matter at all for me coz, I am always on the working. Just concentrate on the workout, not anything. In the mean time you might make some friends.

• Be friends with your teacher, then nobody can pick on you.

What Girls Said 1

• Ugh I know how terrible gym class can be. Just try to rise above it. It's only 1 or 2 hours a week.