What does it mean when someone says you have beautiful eyes?

This may be a silly question, but...Are they talking about the color or the shape? Lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It means he wishes to touch you inappropriately, and can't think of a more effective way to make it happen.

What Guys Said 27

• Ur eyes are f***ing sick

• Shape( ex cat eyes type) colors could be like green eyes look great. Perhaps your eyes are very attarctive feature of your face

• It means your eyes are dilated and sparkly.

• they are lagaoing line for you or line maraoing you.

• It means you have ugly feet.

• "This may be a silly question, but..."Ya...no kidding...

• It means the guy is interested in you.

• Everything, how it suits you and gos with your look and overall style. Could be the color the shape or all of the above but basically beautiful to me means perfect in every way so it would be all of the above if I used the word beautiful... just like when I tell a girl she's beautiful I mean she's hot, sexy, pretty, and cute

• uhhhhhh. you have beautiful eyes. to him. Guys are not hard to figure out. color, shape, expression. go with it. enjoy the attention.

• Colour, unless everyone else has square eyes but you..

• They mean the overall asthetic look. Shape as well as color.

• its usually the color I like if I notice a girls eyes very attractive

• That's a bit self explanatory isn't it?

• Exactly that.

• People never say that about mine, I guess they're too dull and lifeless :P

• It means they think you have beautiful eyes.

• It means he likes your "brown eye"

• Ok...sounds fair

• Sorta ;)

• And you have to be truly stupid?

• Show Older
  • I've never really thought someone's eyes were beautiful because of the shape.It's always the color for me.

• usually shape, size and color. big blue eyes just suck me in. usually some decent make up and long lashes make me drool.

• errrhhh drool lol

• Shape.Colour.Size.They aren't a demonic portal to the underworld.Ect.

• you have beautiful eyes?

• I been told many times I doBut I don't know if its the shape or color

• It means you got a great ass!

• Best answer

• Both really, more on the side of color

• Both, but color is very important

• it mean you have pretty eyes. omg smh

• When girls have nice eyes I call them star gazers they are beautiful, dark and sparkle and can look deep into my soul.

• Both. The whole package my dear

What Girls Said 8

• The color/shape

• Color, shape or bothWhat color and shade are your eyes ?

• Yea Gorgeous

• It changes. Sometimes hazel brown sometimes green

• Yeah then your eyes are most likely gorgeous What Shade of hazel are they ?

• Show Older
  • Unless you have colored eyes, I suppose the ENTIRE thing all together is appealing to them not just one thing or the other. When someone comments "you have beautiful eyes", on someone with colored eyes.. it's usually referring solely to the eye color.

• It's usually color unless your eyes are massive.

• It would be everything together. Just what he sees when he looks at your eyes he probably isn't analyzing.

• Wow. Can't believe this. Are you serious?

• Pathetic huh

• I guess it means that you have beautiful eyes in general. This is kind of random though but one time I was with my friend and we were out shopping and this guy came up to her and said, "I know this sounds really chiche, but you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen," and then he just walked away. This was like a year ago so we were like 19 and this guy was probably in his early to mid 20s. It was really strange. I mean my friend is attractive too and but there is nothing incredible about her eyes or anything. LOL kind of strange.

• It can be thr color or the shape or both or the way they "shine".