My ex girlfriend wants to meet up to talk this week... What to do?

So my ex dumped me just over 2 weeks ago. She said things just weren't the same anymore. Out of the blue. My whole story is in another question in my profile.
Long story short she's been texting me and came to see me twice but started crying both times. Last night after she left I texted her asking if she was ok. She said "honestly , no. "And then, "I'm really emotional". She asked if we can talk this upcoming week. I said sure if she wants to but didn't set anything up. I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not because I'm just getting back to the point of being functional. I'm honestly heartbroken and I miss her every minute of every day.
What I'm trying to figure out is why she's acting this way and why she wants to talk. Any opinions or advice would be really helpful.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people break up, doesn't always mean: Good bye, my love. Often they find they miss one another, they may have made a mistake or just get all-----I'm really emotional.
    But also I find with an 'EX,' that X marks their spot and there is often some motive as well for contacting.
    Both times that you've seen one another, nothing has been mentioned of reuniting. However, she is finding herself back into your life, crying on your shoulder and still hasn't given you a reason. Nothing has been mentioned to even reunite. And even this last time----Didn't set anything up. Something is telling me something else May be going on.
    You say you are 'Getting back to the point of being functional' again. And along comes the ghost of yesterday's past that May very well put a wedge in everything as far as You Continuing to move on.
    It's your choice, your call. But just remember, with getting Involved with her Now, will put a knife once again in your heart and start up even More of those Feelings... Much like now with the 'I'm honestly heartbroken and miss her every minute of every day.'
    Let sleeping dogs lie, I always say... There's no sure thing here what this little pup may really want. And if you listen to the yelps, I hope you don't find that she is barking up the wrong tree.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 3

• she probably going threw family problems or her own personal issues i would still be there for her either way you may be the only person she has even if you don't think that you never know she could have no one else she can talk to or open up to this can either bring you guys closer and back together or you not being there will definitely hurt her and keep her distance forever if you miss her and still like her i would be there either way and tell her how you feel instead of holding it in because its gonna be hard to move on if your still holding on to feelings you have not expressed to her about

• If you want to get back with her then find a way to do that. But don't meet up with her having the idea that everything will be ok and you guys will get back together. Because you need to think about the best and the worst possible situations. But girls usually regret breaking up with someone. And she said that things weren't the same anymore. So IF you guys get back together. Then think of new ways to spice up the relationship, make it more interesting, ect...

• your ex needs a new thing in her relationship impress her first and show her you are a special guy... i guess because I don't know you?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iSuggest Not Seeing Her Just Yet, & Imma Tell You Why, She Dumped You, Dont Allow Things To Be On Her Terms, She Left You, Dont Let Her Come In & Out Of The Relationship When She Wants Too, Another Thing, Think About Yourself, You Said "You Were Starting To Be Functional Again" Before (Or If) You See Her Make Sure Your Feelings Have Died Down Greatly Because If You Dont You Will Be In The Same Slump As Before & You'll Have To Start The Healing Process Over Again. Set Your Emotions & Feelings Aside & Make The Right Decision Of Not Meeting Up With Her (Just Yet.) Stay Strong & Stay Positive...