My ex wants to spend time with my on my birthday. How do I tell her no?

I still have feelings for her even after 4 years. We agreed to be friends but recently last year she proved to me that she's just devious. She claims she has a gift waiting for me, how do I steer clear of her?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Devious huh? Sounds like my kind of girl ;)
    What I like to do usually is play the same game. Lead her on, make her meet you somewhere special, maybe dinner at her house. Have her bake you cake or something nice. Then at the last minute pull the plug. Tell her your busy, but you have to make it seem genuine and not dismissive! That way she'll keep coming back for more and you won't be hurt at the same time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I like the way you think

• Thanks for MH!