Ex girlfriend got mad because I'm dating someone else after 6 months of not being together. Why?

My ex of 3 years broke up with me and started talking to someone else within 2 weeks. Then I finally started dating someone about 3 weeks ago. Then I heard from the grapevine that my ex was posting stuff online like "my ex treated me like shit, but treats his new girl 10 times better." Then hinted she wanted me back (I guess those two broke up). When I told her best friend I wouldn't break up with someone for her.
She then deleted all of the sad tweets and tumblr post and started talking back to the guy she was talking to. Like nothing happened. Now mind you I wasn't mad about any of it, until she started saying that I abused her while her and I were dating. Mind you I was her first so maybe she's crazy now. Any thoughts? Why does she do that?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Question for you. If she is an Ex why do you give a damn what she says or thinks or feels?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not your problem anymore. Don't worry about her.

If she's actionably libeling or slandering you, tell her that she's pushing a court date. Because anything she says, she's going to have to prove is the truth.

As well as you can tell her that bad-mouthing you is no way to get you to come back sometime in the future.

More flies with honey than with vinegar, etc.