What does is mean when your ex boyfriend keeps staring at you?

I was at my friends birthday and my ex boyfriend kept staring at me. We haven't talked In 4 months after our break up cause he got with another girl. He is still with her and I'm baffled at why he was staring at me? I thought he "moved on" and was content with his new girlfriend?
Bu anyway he kept staring at me I made no eye contact with him throughout the whole night. Did I do good? And why did he keep looking at me?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Sex case wanting the best of both worlds, thinking he's made a mistake, i would try stay away especially if he left you for someone else. the peace of shit! goodluck :)

0|0
    0|0
    • hey!! ;) thanks for replying!! really appreciate it ! ;)

hmmmm... he sometimes looks like a sad puppy.. seriously... but that's his own fault. I dumped him coz he cheated.

He had/(has) feelings for me... seriously... everything was so great. But I guess he wants to enjoy single life. -___- good luck with that hun! Now he realises what he HAD. ME. !

He stares at me a lot at work... He blushes , acts kinda weird when i talk about other guys when he's around.

I'm still not over him... I mean the break up was like nearly over a month now... hmmm... I guess he isn't too!!! I just hope he doesn't think we will have a friends with benefits relationship. Coz that is like HELL NO!!! seriously... not with me !

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm... He could very well be thinking what a complete and utter fool he was for giving you up.

On the other hand he might be wondering/concerned as to why you haven't moved on and got a new boyfriend.

Either way I wouldn't read too much into it.

0|0
    0|0
    • okay.. :) thanks for replying!! :) really appreciate it.

he sometimes looks like a sad puppy.. seriously... but that's his own fault. I dumped him coz he cheated.

He had/(has) feelings for me... seriously... everything was so great. But I guess he wants to enjoy single life. -___- good luck with that hun! Now he realises what he HAD. ME. !

He stares at me a lot at work... He blushes , acts kinda weird when i talk about other guys when he's around.

I'm still not over him... I mean the break up was like nearly over a month now... hmmm... I guess he isn't too!!! I just hope he doesn't think we will have a friends with benefits relationship. Coz that is like HELL NO!!! seriously... not with me !

Loading... ;