I tried to kiss my ex and she pulled away! What she is thinking?

I saw my ex for the first time in two years, who has always initiated calling me since our break up. After ignoring her because I was so messed up, I gave in and said I'd like to see her when she's back in the country. She came round my place we chatted and spent a few hours together talking and laughing enjoying each others company. She had to be somewhere for dinner so I dropped her back home and leaned in to kiss her goodbye but she pulled away. It's the first time any girl, let alone my ex who still loves me has ever turned away from a kiss. She later texted me telling me she wanted to kiss me and was sorry. What is going on with this chick?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a little sudden. Also, you are missing a very important factor... she's your ex. If it were me, that simple act tells me at least 3 things... at the least.
    What I know is that girls tend to do what us guys don't/won't, you moved too fast twinkle toes... she backed up... what she did probably saved your chance at getting back together. Slow down, u don't seem to remember why she's an ex, she does.

• Well, I took a risk. I'm not going to see her for at least another year as she leaves again soon.

• or just being the friend she wants you to be... like i said... its a choice. and thats not a power move by the way.

• thanks for the vote