I tried to kiss my ex and she pulled away! What she is thinking?

I saw my ex for the first time in two years, who has always initiated calling me since our break up. After ignoring her because I was so messed up, I gave in and said I'd like to see her when she's back in the country. She came round my place we chatted and spent a few hours together talking and laughing enjoying each others company. She had to be somewhere for dinner so I dropped her back home and leaned in to kiss her goodbye but she pulled away. It's the first time any girl, let alone my ex who still loves me has ever turned away from a kiss. She later texted me telling me she wanted to kiss me and was sorry. What is going on with this chick?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a little sudden. Also, you are missing a very important factor... she's your ex. If it were me, that simple act tells me at least 3 things... at the least.
    What I know is that girls tend to do what us guys don't/won't, you moved too fast twinkle toes... she backed up... what she did probably saved your chance at getting back together. Slow down, u don't seem to remember why she's an ex, she does.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I took a risk. I'm not going to see her for at least another year as she leaves again soon.

• Show All
    • or just being the friend she wants you to be... like i said... its a choice. and thats not a power move by the way.

• thanks for the vote

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She is probably just afraid of getting hurt again. I think she just did not want to leave the car with the hopes that you two will get back together and therefore she did not kiss you. It is nothing personal, she is just scared.

0|1
    0|0
    • One thing that came to mind was that she may be seeing someone else, so I straight up asked her. She assured me there was no-one else... She told me she hasn't been with anyone for over a year. The same is true for me and I told her.

• Show All
    • Yes I want her back, but she's living in another country now. She left me to be with her family and to learn languages in South America... she goes back in 2 days for another year at least.

• Okay that could be another reason why she would not kiss you, because she has to go back. I know long distance is not for everybody so I'm not even going to suggest it, but maybe wait it out, when she comes back and you both are still single and still have feeling then maybe you should try again.

• Ex's are ex's for a reason. She obviously didn't want things to go any further that night and have feelings come back or be treated for a mug

0|1
    0|0
    • She was my world and she was my favourite mug. ;)

• Okay I'm curious to know? Who broke up with who?

0|0
    0|0
    • She broke up with me.

What Guys Said 2

• when she see you again.. she feel that she is over you more than she think before.. and didn't wanna start anything again probably.. because if a girl get used to being without you.. they dont wanna take you back that easy..

0|0
    0|0
  • She's likely very nervous about reconciling.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes