Day 10 no contact with Ex boyfriend and struggling?

When is this supposed to get easier? I mean today is the hardest day out of all the others. I need some advice please

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It will get better give it a month and you'll be fine. I have been hurt and after a month of hanging with the guys and drinking I'm good as new.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• "When is this supposed to get easier?"

When you stop counting the days.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's true. I agree so much, I am counting the days which means I'm still aware of what I'm doing...

What Girls Said 3

• It gets easier the more you are doing things. Go for a walk, read a book, see friends, take a nap, anything that is doing something other than sitting around thinking of him.

Thoughts are a cycle - the more attention you give them, the more they hang around in your head. When he pops into your head, acknowledge the thought then immediately think of something else. Physically doing something distracting will help.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I agree because today is my day off and my day off from working out also.. I'm having more time on my hands today and am thinking about him so much more which is tough. I know in won't contact him because I have come this far already. I don't want him back so the only way is perseverance

• Make sure you keep yourself busy tho love. The more busy you get, the more you forget about your ex (:

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks hun

• You are welcome. I went through the same thing with my ex. Working out is so mind blowing ! (:

• I workout already but it's just bed times and when I have down time

• Just remember the guy let you go. He isn't and won't be thinking of you at all. Why think about him. Stupid really

1|0
    0|0
    • No babe, Iet him go for various reasons but doesn't mean it was an easy decision.. Your advice is still relevant tho so thanks

Recommended myTakes