What does it mean when an ex boyfriend blocks you on whatsapp after 2 months of No contact?

Our main form of communication was whatsapp. So after the breakup for 2 months we kept stalking each other but nobody actually initiated the conversation. Then finally he hid his pic, status, last seen for about half month but he was still on whatsapp and i wasn't blocked. I finally decided to text him after 2 months of No contact he came online read the messages and completely blocked me on whatsapp and iphone. Why did he do that? is he ever coming back? how can i get back?
Updates:
he was the one who dumped me then stalked me for 1.5 months then finally blocks me when i tried contacting him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm thinking maybe he got a new girlfriend and she saw that your username was still in his contact list on the app and she got mad and told him to delete you but instead he blocked you

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because now his probably moved on. Even If he was the one to dump his head is probably clear now. You can't just text him 2 months later and expect him to come running to you

1|0
    0|0
    • he dumped me and told me to never message him again and then stalked me for 2 months i thought to give him time and finally when i messaged him he blocks me for good? why all that game?

• Show All
    • i clearly saw him stalking me on whatsapp whenever i used to come online he used to be online then he used to type and delete i know this because i was stalking him at the same time too but i never showed that i was... he wanted to talk i can tell! he kept copying the same status as me.

• I'm sorry but that's not stalking. He was probably unsure whether to talk to you or not and he decided not too. No he has blocked you its pretty clear he doesn't want to be with you. You should try and move on now. You sound like you are the one that is obsessed and stalking him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe he blocked u because it hurts too much to be reminded of u.
    I made this experience with my exgf.
    If u need someone to talk. I m there

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he has someone else maybe? have you flirted with other guys in an attempt to move on?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but it mean out of my life and no second chance

But miracle exist

2|0
    0|0
  • He decided fuck that bitch, I'm movin on!

1|0
    0|0
    • he was the one who dumped me.

• Show All
    • its been a month since that happened and i still can't seem to move on...:( this is really hurtful especially the part where after the break up when i thought it was done for good he pulled this stalking move and blocking me after.. wow guys are so harsh!

• Women can be too, I've always been of the opinion it's the person not the gender. People can be shit, but that's on them, not you.

What Girls Said 3

• all men's fantasy, free sex and make money out of pimping girls. so if he reject you that means he doesn't want to pimp you for a reason.

0|0
    1|0
    • LOL i am not a prostitute!

• it's metaphor. he could use you to make money getting attention from other people also. all the cerebrities are the same. they all have pimp and they are showing themselves to this and that. it's a theory of pimp and whore relationship. what men want is getting rich and free sex. when someone act like a whore in front of them, they hate it because they don't want to pay, but if they have opportunity to sell her look, her bottom, her face, her body whatever, he would approach her and try to make her his whore not that they are interested in love or anything. hahahha so if he is rejecting you meaning that he want some girl easy enough to control and live by selling whatever she has to other guys. hahahha

• You have too move on. It's a pretty clear message he is trying to send.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matter? He's your ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes