What does it mean when an ex boyfriend blocks you on whatsapp after 2 months of No contact?

Our main form of communication was whatsapp. So after the breakup for 2 months we kept stalking each other but nobody actually initiated the conversation. Then finally he hid his pic, status, last seen for about half month but he was still on whatsapp and i wasn't blocked. I finally decided to text him after 2 months of No contact he came online read the messages and completely blocked me on whatsapp and iphone. Why did he do that? is he ever coming back? how can i get back?
he was the one who dumped me then stalked me for 1.5 months then finally blocks me when i tried contacting him?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm thinking maybe he got a new girlfriend and she saw that your username was still in his contact list on the app and she got mad and told him to delete you but instead he blocked you

Most Helpful Girl

• Because now his probably moved on. Even If he was the one to dump his head is probably clear now. You can't just text him 2 months later and expect him to come running to you

• he dumped me and told me to never message him again and then stalked me for 2 months i thought to give him time and finally when i messaged him he blocks me for good? why all that game?

• i clearly saw him stalking me on whatsapp whenever i used to come online he used to be online then he used to type and delete i know this because i was stalking him at the same time too but i never showed that i was... he wanted to talk i can tell! he kept copying the same status as me.

• I'm sorry but that's not stalking. He was probably unsure whether to talk to you or not and he decided not too. No he has blocked you its pretty clear he doesn't want to be with you. You should try and move on now. You sound like you are the one that is obsessed and stalking him.