Should I block my ex on whatsapp?

My ex started to date a girl just after 5 days when we broke up. They moved so fast. They put everywhere on social media their photos together I didn't feel ready for a relationship and I didn't date anyone else. I deleted his number and I didn't talk to him for 2 months later he wrote me and wanted to meet I refused later he wrote again he suggested me go to the same gym together although he was still in a relationship with that girl. I refused again cause it was not right thing for me. I said it But he said " yeah if she knew that I wrote you she would very angry but I think you should come" I was shocked. I dont know how I dated such an untrustable person. Should I block him? Is it sound like childish? Thanks :)

68

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he childish, or is his new gf? It's normal to want a relationship with an ex, if your breakup was not too violent! His girlfriend should be able to accept it...

Though I understand that after 2 months, you might not be ready to have a friendship with him as yet.

• Block him. Happened to me with an ex girlfriend. She took off and dated a friend of mine a week later, then started writing to me asking to be friends. No thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its childish of you to avoid contact with him, its you being mature enough to say hey you have a girlfriend don't think its a good idea we meet. Plus sounds like he wants to try and have his cake and ice cream too. Your doing the right thing.