My boyfriend sent my nudes to his friend and now his friend wants to fuck me?

Last night I got a text from J and he said that he loved the pics that I sent my boyfriend Q.

J started saying he didn't like how Q would treat me, J treated me good (I don't know what he's talking about). I asked him what pictures he was talking about and he sent me my nudes. I was pissed off that I broke up with Q.

Why would Q do that? And what do I do with J?
Updates:
I just realized people are saying break up with Q... I already broke up with him! 😅

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lesson learnt. Stop making p*rn nudies

1|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• unfortunately some guys are pigs. but women will do the same thing sometimes as well. that is why you need to make sure you never put your face in a nude picture.
    the guy is very much not his friend if he is calling you. Bro code prohibits this guy from dating you. if he is truly Q's friend your offlimits.
    so you have a choice. but the only reason he want you is he sees the pic's and is hoping for some up close action himself.

2|1
    1|1
    • I never put my face in the pictures.

• good. then your safe. he might know who you are but if the sleezebag that sent it to him posts it on the internet then nobody can tell it is you.
      I make sure when sending them to the women I date that request them I don't even have a sheet or anything that might look like mine in the pic.

• Stop talking to both those plebs
    stop sending nudes
    simple

4|0
    0|0
    • ... that's actually a good idea.

• Ignore J, tell him he should delete the pictures. Q must have been having fun with his friends, maybe got drunk or something. I can't believe he'd hand out your pictures he were sober..

2|0
    0|0
  • q looks like the guy who loves watching his girlfriend getting banged by his friend... maybe he wants that... i suggest you stay away from both of these guys... :D

and you need to check who you choose to be with...

2|0
    0|0
  • dump this jerk basically... he had no right to share your nudes

4|1
    0|0
  • If you have nudes of Q send em to his new gf or one of your friend and see how he likes it.

Then ask J to kindly remove the pictures from his phone and he should have in the first place. If he refuses to show you that they have been removed then call the cops and have them remove the photos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quick judgment: Q is an idiot and J is an opportunist.

3|1
    0|0
  • Fuck both of them. Why would I want pictures of my friend girl if I didn't ask? Your bf wasn't right by sending them but his friend isn't innocent either the only thing is they both have your nudes

1|0
    0|0
    • Oor he could be a bad friend that sent the nudes by himself so he could use it as a chance to try and get at you

• Op you just got hustled by Joker and Harleen Quinzel. Lol not srs but clearly he was using you for sex and didn't really have any respect for you.

2|0
    0|0
  • Boys will always share nudes of girls. Men usually will live up to their words and not share if asked or told not to. As for j, ask him for his phone, delete your pics, and let him know there is no way you'll hook up with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's preface the statement boyfriend with EX Boyfriend. He violated your privacy and has digitally violated your body by exposing pics intended to be private between you and him.

He has broken intimacy a sin not forgiven he does not respect you or boundaries he exhibits poor impulse control.

You need to end this relationship immediately.

As for the creep that now wants you sexually based in the pics tell him to get lost and to just jerk off and get it over with.

I am so sorry this has happened to you to protect yourself tell your girl friends and tell your now ex BF that you are done with his selfish ways he treats you like a sexual object and not a woman to be cherished.

1|0
    0|0
  • I suggest you to leave both of them!! some people are really mean.

Just for your information I'm on the line and you can message me whenever you want ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy who shares nudes that a girl gives him... is absolutely dishonorable. This is more than enough reason to break up with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its hot and sexy. Makes a guy feel like he is doing good

0|0
    1|1
    • Sorry using a phone. That last was for a different question.
      Dump the bf and stop giving out nude pics to kids

• Dont be a whore. Thats my answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz there dicks

0|0
    0|0
  • isn't this what women do all the time. Sending nudes of their boyfriend to her friends

0|0
    0|0
    • Immature girls show nudes, I never did that to him.

• Obviously let J bang the shit outta you for breaking up your relationship.
    Seriously? You should know what to do...
    ... I hope

0|0
    0|0
  • If you send nudes you have to accept there's a chance this sort of shit will go down. lmao.

0|0
    0|0
    • .., good thing my face wasn't in the pictures.

• I suppose you won't get recognized from the internet. But the wider social circle of dudes probably won't have to use that much imagination anymore when looking at you, lol

What Girls Said 12

• Dump your loser boyfriend and throw his phone off a bridge. He shouldn't be sending your personal photos to anyone-- especially when you trusted him with those pictures.

In your place, I would be so PISSED.
    Tell his friend to screw off and not to write you anymore. He's being completely inappropriate. And your boyfriend did it because he has no respect for you.

2|1
    0|0
  • J just is trying to work some magic to try to get the pussy he saw in the photos.
    Your boyfriend doesn't have this guy has his real friend.
    He would betray him in a heart beat and turn the tables on him in a second.
    Your boyfriend Q is getting his own mess thrown back at him,
    This all could have been avoided had he have not shown his photos to his friend.
    How did he think his " friend " would react?
    No one In this circle is right.
    Your boyfriend isn't respecting you , and neither is J with their friendship.
    Show the texts to your man and confront him about him exposing your nudes.
    Don't send him anymore and have him delete them.

2|0
    0|0
  • Q sounds a bit childish to me. I don't know any man who sends out their girlfriend's nudes to his friends. If anything he should keep them sacred and be lucky he even got them. As for J... If he honestly thought Q was treating you wrong then why hadn't he said anything before he got the nudes? Looks very suspicious to me. He's acting like your typical "all of a sudden I care now" guy. The guy who never points out any reason why you shouldn't be with someone until something dramatic happens. I feel now that he knows how you look naked... He can pretend he cared about how you were being treated, get in your good graces, then try to sleep with you. Don't fall for it! Other than that both of them are worthless assholes! You can do better! 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck tell your (ex) boyfriend that those are intimate pics between you and him

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump the idiot, I can't belive you haven't alredy done it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I already did when I found out J had sent the pictures.

• Thats really good. You did the right thing.

• Dump Q but stay away from J

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignore J & dump your douche bag boy friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Report them to the police...

0|0
    0|0
  • Jerrrrrrrrrrk of a bf jerrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

0|0
    0|0
  • say yes to your men to be fuck out

0|0
    0|0
  • That happen to me once I send some pictures in my undies to this guy I been seeing for months but it turns out the asshole had a girlfriend guess she saw the pictures in his phone and out of anger posted me as a prostitute online all my friends and family saw those pictures I had to get a lawyer and sue her, she spent 3 months in jail an has a retraining order. But yeah I learn my lesson in the most horrible embarrassing way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck his friend to get back at him that's so fucked up you can't even send pics to your own bf

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm not fucking J or any of his other friends.

• Well dahm then.

Recommended myTakes