Will no contact work with a guy who is stubborn and does what ever he wants? Will he start to miss me at some point and cave?

My boyfriend broke up with me i loved him very much. Alrhough we would fight a lot he still meant a great deal to me and i still have very strong feelings for him. My question is im not going to contact him what so ever for a month will this help will this make him miss me and wonder about me and possibly make him want me back? He is very stubborn and usually does what he wants so yea... Please help

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would only work if he still loves you. Just leave him alone and if he still cares he will contact you and if he doesn't then you just need to move on. I know what your going through because my ex broke up with me 3 months ago and 2 weeks after the break he contacted me but I started to bug him by texting him and questioning the break up and he started to ignore me so I left him alone and a month later he contacts me.

What Guys Said 3

• Probably not because if you broke up then no contact is what he would expect anyway. Its part of what breaking up is.

• Im a stubborn arrogant guy If you were to make no contact then it was nice meeting you basically

• Move on.

No contact means never talking to him again so you can move on with your life and be able to meet new people. It is NOT a tool to emotionally abuse another person and manipulate them.

What Girls Said 1

• The not contact rule is meant to help you heal and move on from a break up. Its like removing a person away from your life for good. It is not meant to manipulate the person, or to get them to come back in any way, shape, or form. You use it so you can move on with your life and get out there and meet other people. I tried the no contact rule with my ex after he broke up with me we didn't talk for 5 months. He came back and then left me after 3 months of dating, and then tried to come back after a year. And I just had to tell him and be honest and just say that I have moved on already and maybe you should do the same. Its like once they see what they have lost and they see how well you are doing without them that's when they want you back. I just had to be honest with my ex and just tell him that I have already moved on, I've been moving on ever since you broke up with me that's when I just went to go focus on myself and meet other people.