What is my ex thinking during no contact?

He broke up with me about a week ago and now I've started a no contact rule for the following week. Usually I'll be calling and texting him wanting to talk, and he's expecting it this time, but I'm not going to. What is he thinking? Will he eventually get tired of it and try to contact me? How can I get him to come back?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• he either will or he won't. it's really hard to say. depends on why you broke up and all that good stuf...
    don't sit around wondering what he's thinkging. don't do that to yourself. get out and do something fun. try to keep your mind busy. if it's meant to be, he'll call or text. if its not... then just move and and be happy.

What Guys Said 2

• He is probably thinking how nice it is be alone and free.

• no contact should b no contact at all in my opinion... for how many weeks will it last?

• I'm going to wait a week to contact him.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, if you guys have broken up before, then fuck that relationship. Don't even bother getting back together. Like you'll find someone better.

• If he still cares about you he will eventually contact you. I went through the same thing when my ex broke up with me and I didn't talk to him for a month then he started contacting me and now we're back together so yes it can work but only if he still loves and cares about you. Just hang in there and don't contact him because you may push him away even more.

• he will contact you.