Why did my ex block me?

I tried to make peace with my ex after he broke up with me. For a long time he told me that there was nothing wrong with me. We were in a long distance relationship well recently I reached out to apologize and just make peace to be friendly not trying to get back with him or anything and he says that there are no hard feelings and that he just wants to be left alone and put this all behind him. I'm glad we were able to be peaceful about it but I can't lie it kind of hurt to hear him say I would just rather not talk to you. I told him if I did or said anything to offend him I'm sorry he responded and said it's cool we broke up don't try to fix it... it happens and said again he just wants to be left alone and then he blocked me. :( I felt horrible but I know there is nothing I can do about it. No matter how nice I was to this person I still got blocked but he keeps his other ex on his friends list. His other ex has a boyfriend I wonder why he did me like this why did I get blocked? I only tried to make peace and I understand people move on but why is it that he wished to no longer speak to me? I can't lie I felt like I never mattered to this person why did he only treat me like that I wasn't mean to him when I reached out to make peace or anything why did he do this?

well i'm blocked by him so i guess that says what i should do. i'm not doing anything else after this. i've already broke contact with anyone connected to him as well. i just thought after so long that things would have been more peaceful as time went on. i've talked to my exs in the past and i was over them and had no feelings for them and we held small talk and didn't think anything about it, nobody was like i want to be left alone and leave alone. it all seems so immature

76

Most Helpful Guy

• It happened to me, with a girl though. I wrote to her apologising and wishing her the best only to get blocked. Fuck knows why, but in MY mind i was already willing to let her go. It did kill me, knowing she blocked me. But I had weight on my shoulders I had to let go. Been 3 years now and still no word. I never even bothered to make a fake account and check her out because MY mindset was already established. Move on

What Guys Said 5

• First, let me say that you sound like a wonderful girl, so it is his loss. However, bear in mind that many guys won't give a girl closure like that, or even talk to them after a break up, so count your blessings that at least you have some answers, even if they didn't lead to a more friendly outcome. Still, this is the more common outcome with many guys, as most do not want to be friends, or even speak to the girl again. Also, in this case, it sounds like the relationship must have been very frustrating for him in the end, and it left too many bad memories. Memories he would rather leave in the past and forgotten. But again, at least he was straight with you to a degree. I'm not saying this is how I would handle it, but in a way I can understand why he behaved that way. Either way, you can't get caught up on the whys and what-fors, wondering why you were blocked. That will lead nowhere, but to confusion. And in the end, who cares? It is done, over, and there is nothing you can do but acknowledge it. Hopefully you learned something from it, and can move forward into a new day filled with positivity and new possibilities, knowing better what you want and need in a relationship next time.

• Our relationship started having problems with communication and he slowly stopped communicating with me as much that was my only issue and when I reached out to him to talk to him about it he accused me of attacking him with words and bombarding him. He wouldn't call me he broke up with me on Facebook told me he didn't give himself time to heal from his last relationship then offered friendship to me then came tons or excuses as to why he wanted out of the relationship and we tried being friendly talking afterwards and everytime that didn't go well because I was hurt and he treated me as though he never loved me he agreed to talk to me one day and when I did reach out to him I got ignored my friends said that he is a sh*tty person and even before we got in a relationship he told me that he was no good to a woman

• Consider that relationship re-kindling opportunity absolutely closed.

It is time to emotionally recover and go guy hunting! :-D

• the guy moved on... get over it...

• dunno. you?

• He wanted to be left alone, and you kept messaging him so he blocked you. I don't really see what you're confused about, if someone who you told to stop messaging you kept on doing so, no matter how nice they think they are, they're not respecting and blatantly ignoring your request to stop talking to them so you'd likely block them if you wanted nothing to do with them.

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't take it personally.
    Often times, an ex will block another ex for the simple fact that they genuinely want to leave that person in their past. They do not want that person to be apart of their future in any shape, way, or form. Great for your spirit that you seek to keep peace, but many exes will seek to keep nothing from you. :/ I know that sounds harsh, but just trying to give you some perspective.

• he just doesn't want to talk to you anymore for whatever reason. let him move on and let yourself move on. you deserve to be happy, not trying to explain y ourself to ur ex.

• He blocked you because he has decided that he wants you to be his past so in order to commit to that choice, he must follow suit by not making you his present or future. I can't say for sure why he kept his other exes as friends as opposed to you without knowing more about the dynamic of the relationships. It may be because his other exes have legitimate mutual friendships with him or they are in his same friendship circles. Or it could be because for whatever reason, he plans on getting back together with them in the future or even just fucking them/pursuing a depthless, meaningless f*ck buddy relationship with them.

• Muchas gracias :)

• i agree and the funny thing about it all is that the other ex has a boyfriend she left him almost a year ago but i was the one who got blocked and i never did him that way. oh well lol

• Life is tricky. Point blank, you shouldn't be analyzing over his life because it's only taking away from your ability to enjoy yours at this point.

• To be honest men like that still have some feelings for you. But he letting you go due to Polly talking to someone else that has his interest now and he doesn't want you to see it until he knows he know his chances are done with her. No hard feelings that's cool you didn't do nothing buy I wouldn't worry about him. There's always a reason god blocked your relations with him because he has someone better for you. Good luck god bless

• thank you and my friends told me that they heard that he gets around.

• See that should tell you that he's the type that's always looking I wouldn't want him as a friend or bad. I had an ex and we was friends but when years past by he tried to come back buy I never go back the past. He kept contacting me talking about other females which that's fine but he was doing it to try to get me jealous
      So that being said if he hits u up one day he Polly have an excuse to why he blocked u and want to be friends If I'll was you I'll kick him to the curb lol

• i definitely will

• Does it matter... " if some one has the nerve to show you their ass to kiss, please do your self a favor and move on you'll manage somehow " you don't need him ;) but i hope you feel better soon

• some people are just not compatible.

• same happened to me. how did it go with the guy?