How to stop calling him?

I have been dating a guy since 8 months ago, and after a while he starting to be so mean to me. I'm in a very bad situation right now and need help , Each time I call him he keep rejecting me or keep telling me that "I'm busy. I'll call you late" but he never call me back. I just can't stop calling him and texting him. I'm just crashing myself and I hate this feeling, please someone help me to be strong ! I really don't want to call him anymore. I want to break up but this relationship is like a drug for me. I'm just keep bothering myself and him. How I can stop calling him? The problem is if I don't call him he never call me :((( I'm so upset

Still trying ! And it feels burn, but I'm trying my best to be strong... Thank you all for your support! If you still have something that you think it might help please share
This is the big step for me ! I WILL NOT CALL HIM ANYMORE
I just find out he was cheating on me with another girl

72

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll have to find a way to him go. He's gone and you have to accept it. It could also be that he knows you will call him so he don't bother about calling you. As long as you keep calling him you can be playing right into the little game that he's playing. Just be strong and make up your mind today to start a new life with ending with this guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... The problem is if I don't call him he never call me...
    You have Just answered your own Quest to Conquer Question here, dear. He is giving you helpful hints without all the hymning and hawing, that he is this Honest John in telling you with his lame duck excuses that he could give a dam about you and doesn't want to 'Call me back' because it's not that he this Busy Beaver but he just wants to this madness to end.
    Forget him, move on from Him and the cell and the 'Cell' you are in. Don't push anymore buttons on your own end because by you Continuing down this beaten problem path of making him Be 'Mean to me,' you are not only 'Pushing buttons' on his own end, but making yourself look needy and and desperate.
    He is not worth any more time of day. He won't pay you any mind, just put you on his pay no mind list and the more you bug him, the more he will sweep you under the carpet like an ant.
    He needs to go 'Bye bye,' this is Not going to last till 9 months. You know it and I know it and with This... Stop being a life line for a dead beat Relationship that is sucking the life out of you and consuming every ounce of strength you have to just simply Call it Quits. No more letting your fingers do the walking. Give him his walking papers, it's over.
    It's not just a 'Bad situation,' but getting Pathetic now where you are your own Enabler to Allow yourself to be Drugged because you are this clinging vine.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much and you are completely right. I'm trying to be strong, today was the first day I didn't call him . And that was very hard... I'll do my best xxx

• Today I'm going to start a new life and be strong

• Good, sweetie, let today Begin to Be... A New beginning for the rest of your life. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe get a hint that he's not interested and move on?

• I am so trying , but when we are together it's like nothing happened, and when I start to talk about our problems he starts yelling at me

What Girls Said 6

• Leave the phone at home and go out with your friends. Keep yourself busy.

Do you know the feeling you get when you call or text and he doesn't answer? Remember that feeling and how badly it hurts. Ask yourself why you keep doing this to yourself. Now stop being hurt and start being ANGRY. No one has a right to treat you this way. Don't give him the satisfaction of calling any more.

He's made it plain where you stand, and it isn't going to change. You cannot change what he does, but you can change the power it has over you and how it makes you feel. You know he doesn't care any more; the only choice you have is to dust yourself off and let it go so you retain your dignity.

• I know , I just need to accept it ! Today I'm going to start a new life and trying to be very strong
      Thank you so much

• you need to just hate him for a while. stay strong and busy for 2 full weeks and see how you feel

• I'm working full time , and I'm trying to put my phone away ! I'm so alone ! I came to US 2 years ago and have no friends special girlfriend to hang out and have fun. I'm trying to be strong... Thank you ! Your comment gives me a good energy

• join a dance class in the area! it might be pricey, but only go once or twice a week and talk to the other women. ask for their numbers, tell them you're new around town.

• Will do ! I'm a horse trainer I'm always dealing with animals ! Dancing is a good idea

• hi here i read your post and i want you to know that in life we can take some steps to make sure we have back happiness in our life i have also pass throughall this problem but today am happy back i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks this will help you a lot and you will always thank me

• Cut your losses and realize that you deserve better

• I gave him too much attention and treated him like a king... And completely forget about myself...

• Ugh hi hate this feeling!!! Will try my best

• Best of luck to you!!! Stay strong

• Block his number

• if he doesn't call you then he doesn't want to talk to you.

• But when I ask him and tell him you don't want to talk and you don't care he said you are very wrong , he makes me so confused