Why did my ex block me because I didn't wish him a happy birthday?

I broke up with my boyfriend a month and a half ago because I didn't believe that he was treating me right. He has made several attempts at contact but I have ignored all of them. Anyways his birthday was on Saturday and I didn't wish him a happy birthday and Sunday he blocked me. Why would he block me on Facebook? Keep in mind we weren't Facebook friends before so what's his point in blocking me it's not like we were friends on Facebook and then he blocked me we weren't Facebook friend at all

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you knew he blocked you you were obviously still on his page. He probably did it to cut ties completely

Most Helpful Girl

• probably because its easier for him not to see you anywhere on on his facebook, so blocking you is his way to help himself say he is done and moving on,

• But we went Facebook friends and have zero mutual friends. The only way he would have seen my Facebook before is if he manually searched my name

• seems like your upset he isn't fawning over you anymore because he blocked you... he blocked you he doesn't want any way of communication with you, why do you care so much to find out why he blocked you? if you truly want to know, then ask him.

• Lol I'm not upset over anything. & if he didn't want to communicate he wouldn't have called me the day before his birthday just for me to ignore it. I just didn't agree with your answer and said thank you at least. Seems like you're mad because I didn't agree?

What Guys Said 4

• tbh I don't get this FB thing... but I can only assume he's blocked you cos you've split up not because you didn't wish him happy birthday?

• Don't be so mean, please forgive and let it go for the love of God

• How am I being mean?

• And I'm allowed to ask on this site whatever I want to ask if you don't want to see it then don't look

• Just kidding lol

• You are mad at him because...

• Why does someone has to be mad for asking the reason that they blocked them?

• He had realized that you were still following him and then he blocked you

• I wasn't following him though that's the thing

What Girls Said 2

• Immature. Let it go, you shouldn't care anyway.

• I don't care I think it's kind of funny. Just don't see why he would do it when we weren't Facebook friends to begin with

• How do you know he didn't just deactivate his account?

• cause he's a dork.