How do you make someone regret hurting you when you were good to them?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mean to try to preach to you about not taking revenge, and I don't know the details of your situation, but I would just move on. I just hurt my girlfriend of 2 years by suddenly breaking up with her because she wasn't truly the right girl for me and I could sense us growing apart emotionally. She was good to me and treated me amazingly. I treated her the same way until the last month of our relationship. Then I started being more distant and I ended up breaking her heart when I ended it. I doubt your situation is anything like this, but either way, your ex still has emotions. Even if he hurt you the worst way possible, he's not a horrible person. Plus it's not worth your time. Basically what I'm saying is that sometimes even when they hurt you or you hurt them it is for the better. It's your choice, but make sure you know when it's necessary to deal out revenge, or be merciful. You don't have to forgive to have mercy.

• Thanks for your awesome response! Do you miss her?

• I have my moments when one of our memories comes to mind, but for the most part I've moved on. I'm the type that moves on fast, and when I was no longer blinded by our relationship I realized that aside from our common intrests and how nice and loving she was, she wasn't what I am looking for. She's more carefree and weird (in a funny way) and I'm more serious and realistic so you can see the problem there. Plus we had a few other problems. I'll miss her for a while, because aside from the personality difference we were a perfect match. People saw us as the cute highschool couple that will get married so it feels terrible to have to tell them that it didn't work out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get revenge but that's not always a good idea I suggest giving that feeling of you don't know what u got till it's gone

What Guys Said 7

• Stop all contact with them, don't worry about being immature but it helps, also see if this link helps you.

www.sooperarticles.com/.../...ting-you-932367.html

• The problem is you care about how they feel. Fuck them, they're irrelevant the future is ahead.

• By Ignoring them

• You can't some people simply don't care about that stuff.

• Simple.
    Move on, live life, improve yourself, find better

• Just move on and find someone new i tell you revenge on someone is bad
    I learned that with my ex girlfriend when she started harassment against me i ended it

• move on anything else would be a waste of time

What Girls Said 1

• we can't... that's life... but time comes when they cry for the pain they caused... after all karma is a bitch... :)