Why do guys not like pure, inoccent, goody goody girls?

So a guy I was dating broke up with me over the phone via text when my cell was off. He said that he couldn't be with me, because I'm too pure, innocent and goody goody. Not only that but because he couldn't believe that I'm still a virgin at 18 years old. So he goes to my 14 year old sister who's the exact opposite. Emo lots of piercings, and not a virgin. It hurts and I don't know how to get this pain out of my chest.

726

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm looking for someone very similar to you.

Look many guys they just want to have sex, so when they see that you are pure and virgin then they will think they won't have what they want with you. But there are other guys who are looking for someone EXACTLY like you. So what if u r a virgin at age 18. I'm 22 years old and i'm still a virgin. does that mean its bad? NOT AT ALL.
    That guy that broke up with u just wants to have sex, the hell with him u don't need someone like him in ur life. He'l just use ur sister have sex with her and will leave her after a while.

Don't worry about him and just look for the ones who are looking for YOU. not the ones who just want to hook up.

Most Helpful Girl

• That was just one guy, who clearly isn't great and clearly isn't the right guy for you. Lots of guys love innocent girls and lots of guys don't. You can argue about it until the cows come home but every individual guy will have their preference...
    Don't let this get you down- he obviously isn't the right man for you!