Should I go to prom with my ex?

me and my boyfriend recently broke up and we are pretty OK with it. We were friends for a long time before but now we don't really speak much, I'm not mad at him for anything but he does some stuff I don't really agree with. However prom season is coming up and I REALLY Really don't want to go with just friends and I can't seem to find anybody else to ask. Should I go with him? (p.s. he did mention something about it after we broke up)

Well scratch this question... asshole got a girlfriend less than 2 weeks after we broke up

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Like use him you mean, instead of finding someone else or just hook up for the prom...

well if he's the ex and your are comfortable with him, you trained him and he's up for it and you understand the consequences why not.

• No not use him but not having a boring misearble lonely night and I didn't plan on hooking up with him he knows that

What Guys Said 2

• No. He's your ex.

• Yes you should go to the prom with your ex. O.o

What Girls Said 1

• If you are both ok with it, I can't see a problem.