My boyfriend cheated on me and then ghosted when I wanted to talk about it?

We were together for almost a year. I'm super bummed. Does anyone have any tips on how to move the hell on? I'm sick of feeling blue.
Thanks.

69

Most Helpful Guy

• how to move on?
    consider yourself lucky that you only wasted a year with him. it sucks that he won't deal with what he did but instead would just vanish but at least he's gone so you can just try to move on

Most Helpful Girl

• Begin a new Beguine of First dealing with this Pain with no Gain and Licking a few War Wounds that Need to be Attended to.
    When you have done Some Soul Searching and Feel it's a good Deal to Start moving on, Find a Few Friends and Gradually Socialize. This helps to get out of the House instead of Staying in and Hibernating like some little Mouse. It just will Make you More Blue.
    No one says you have to get right back in the Saddle and be Saddled down with another Real Relationship. You will know when you are Raring and Ready with some lucky Eddy, for this time you will Know What to Do and Not to Do so you hopefully Don't ever have to go Through this Again... Being Blue.
    Good luck and Blessings for a new Beginning. xx

• thank you!

• You are most welcome, dear, and thank you for the Like. xxoo

• Thank you, dear, for the Vote of Confidence, and I hope you are feeling much better. xx

What Guys Said 8

• yeah well obviously he din´t love you and he wasn´t the one. sucks but just go for the next one and don´t waste any more energy on him.

• Pretend your relationship never existed and that he was a tool all along

• Yeah, cut him out. Its happened to me twice so far, cutting out has worked best. That means delete and block on social media, and ignore txts

• Play hard to get for the next one so he can prove his love to you

• If he's not mature enough to talk about it then he isn't worthy of you. He isn't worthy of anyone.

• I have been there i would dump him and find a guy that won't cheat cause once a cheater always a cheater

• Get your girlfriends to hold him down, and then fart in his ear

• Sorry babe, but I just had to do it. I don't love you anymore, it's better we just move on with our lives.
    Cya never.

What Girls Said 5

• i usually watch sad romantic movies n eat ben n jerry on my bed. and cry it out n than i start hating love n than u just become indifferent with love since its impossible for two ppls to be honesty

• Totally. Take a fucking vacation with friends and spoil yourself. Party like fuck and get drunk till you pass out. Enjoy every waking moment like there's no tomorrow because giiiiirl that little bitch ass motherfucker didn't deserve you. You made the right fucking choice.

• He's a spineless coward. He's ashamed that you found out and he's hiding from the truth.

• try everything to keep yourself busy and talk to someone you trust about it

• NC and block him on everything