Booked holiday, but think we should break up?

About 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I booked our second holiday together, it had been rocky for a few months so I was hesitant to book it. The relationship has got worse, and this weekend he's going on a stag do. I personally think if we didn't have a holiday booked we'd have broken up by now, but its non refundable and it was a good £600.. any advice? The holiday is in about 10 days x

32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say Go on it, you never know the holiday could actually fix your relationship IF you want to. However if you want out, just invite someone else perhaps? You can always leave early.

What Guys Said 1

• He might feel the same. Just be a adult, go on holiday enjoy it as best you can.

What Girls Said 2

• Best you can do is either find someone else to take the holiday or just go, see if it helps your relationship

• If it was me I would go just to see if maybe getting away alone with him might help. You two can talk and really spend that time talking things out and figuring out where you both stand in the relationship.