I discovered my boyfriend is a Trump supporter, how should I approach this issue, with an iron skillet, brass knuckles or a baseball bat?

512

Most Helpful Guy

• How about you not prove violent liberal, democrat stereotypes correct and not attack your boyfriend for exercising his constitutional right to vote for or support anyone he chooses. That our ancestors fought, bled and died for, to give you, me and him.

I'm a Trump supporter as well, you going to "attempt" to attack me to?

Grow up and don't resort to violence to settle your own petty disputes.

• pretty certain she was being sarcastic dude. you really think she is going to assault her boyfriend

• @madhatters4

Well liberal democrats are usually the ones starting and enticing violence at rallies and causing civil unrest to the point where it makes the news so you tell me *shrugs*

Besides you've seen the disturbing and true stuff people on here post, things that would normally be considered absurd and sarcastic or false are considered normal more often then not true here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen, I don't agree with Trump as much as the next person, but resorting to violence because people have differing political views than us doesn't make us a whole lot better. Just hold a formal debate, take a side and beat him into submission with pure wit and fact.