Did I really mean nothing to him?

We dated for three months, he would call me everyday and we would talk for hours and we would hangout almost everyday, whenever we hungout it was basically all day and I almost always spent the night. He was also so sweet to me, would tell me he thought about me all the time, tell me I'm his favourite person. Now he says our relationship was barely even real? And that I was never special to him, that he treats all his friends the same way. I don't understand this! I felt special at the time, no one had treated me so nicely...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• BAHAHAHAHAHA fall to the charm of a playa i see. Gurls these dayz are so easy to deceived 😝

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he meant it, he was probably trying to deal with the breakup and he thought that was a good idea which it really wasn't but yeah. He is probably just upset about it all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's very painful when someone makes you feel so loved and special one day, then the next they make you feel so unwanted and unloved.

He probably did mean everything he said to you , and his feelings were probably real, but sometimes people change so their feelings change. When their feelings change so do their priorities

That is why it is best to work on being adaptable to change, and just live in the moment of things. Don't dwell on "why" because that is question only known to him. Don't hold onto someone who has already let you go. Also, make sure you don't allow this experience to prevent you from trusting another guys word or love or you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes