What do girls think of black guys with corn rows?

I am a black guy that's been growing an afro, and I am thinking of cornrowing it...

Should that give me any trouble being accepted by people around me ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think that they look hott! I wish my future boyfriend would have corn rows hehe

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanx for choosing me as best answer!! Its my first one..im sooo happy hehe

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• i don't care if its a friend or something

but as far as a guy I would date I don't like it .

ex. trey songz...

with braids about a 4

without braids ... I would marry him in a heartbeat he is sooooo fine. lol , 10000000x

0|0
    0|0
    • Really,, do you think he looks better without braids !?

i really think he looks better with them !

thanx thu

• Nahhhh trey songz is about a million times better without , like I honestly would marry him in a heartbeat and he's like 5 years older... its kinda sad how much I love him lol

• Personally: I think they look really cool. :3

I'm not sure why people would give you trouble/not accept you for it, It's just hair, If you want it, Go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • they are kinda played out now, I don't see too many guys with braids anymore

trey songz looks way betta now that his hair is short

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not a girl, not black, but I can say that cornrows are looking much more better on black guys rather than on white guys. So go on :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to wear cornrows.

I CAN say that you'll have a VERY difficult time walking through ANY department store.

1|0
    0|0
    • Could explain the department store thing again !?

• There isn't much to explain.

They'll hassle you, follow you, and send associates in street clothes up to start conversations with you to figure out why you're there.

Loading... ;