What does I'm sorry but I'm not sorry mean?

When i called my ex i said i miss you and his response was im sorry but Im not sorry. What does that mean?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no context to the question. But the easiest way to understand it is to ignore the first I'm sorry. He said he's not sorry for whatever he said or did. He's basically saying he thought whatever he did was justified.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it means he's sorry to hurt your feelings but he's not sorry that he doesn't miss you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• it means that it might have felt better for the other person if you were sorry but you´re not so you made them feel bad, which is what you are sorry for xD

0|0
    0|0
  • That he is sorry you feel that way but to be honest he doesn't give a fuck. Stop calling your ex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Means the person who said it is being an ass hole and should be pelted with water balloons.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how break up happened, it sounds like he is saying that he does not want to go back there at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
    • Does he not want to get back with me ever?

• Hard to say without knowing him but it sounds like that.

• But the next day he showed up at my friend's house after I left and said I saw my name was there and smiled. Then when my friend asked him if he wants to get back together his response was I love her but it's too much right now. So does that mean he wants to be with me? Or is it over for good?

• I would guess that:

I'm sorry you feel bad and miss me.
    I'm not sorry we are no longer together.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's sorry, because he's not sorry. you know. he feels he has nothing to apologize for, and he's sorry for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero context. Did you break up with him or did he break up with you? Why did the relationship end?

0|0
    0|0
    • i broke up with him

• Show All
    • You probably need to talk to him especially since he came looking for you.

• I can't talk to him. I'm blocked from everything.

• The most accurate translation would be "I don't give a shit".

0|0
    0|0
    • Did he mean it or was that out of anger?

• Show All
    • Well, I would need a bigger background, but it might have meant it for serious.

• He has me blocked on everything. He told me he wants nothing to do with me. Then the next day he showed up at my friends house after I left and said I saw Carolyn was here with a smile on his face. Then my friend said do you want to get back together with her his response was I love her but it's too much right now? Does that it's over forever?

• It means he doesn't give a shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't miss you

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he's a juvenile retard and you win.

0|0
    1|0
  • he's sorry for not being sorry
    id do the same

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• "I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I'm not sorry for my actions because I stand by them and they suited me."

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing that means that he doesn't miss you in return.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's your ex , so maybe he means he's sorry for how it ended , but not sorry that's it's over

0|0
    0|0
  • Theyre sorry for not being sorry.

(Theyre not sorry at all and want you to know it)

0|0
    0|0
  • The first "im sorry" is saying he's sorry he's hurting you, but the second sorry is saying he's not sorry about the situation

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he feels bad that your still upset but he feels it was still the best decision

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry if I hurt you but I dont regret the break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he cares

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a weird way to say you're unapologetic

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all. what a fuckin ass. Secondly... it meens sorry about your luck but I really don't care. Next time you see him, slap that motherfucker for being such a cunt.

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry it offends you but I'm absolutely not sorry. 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • basically sorry it hurts you, offends you, but I'm only sorry for your health because I mean what I say.

Recommended myTakes