Heartbreak changes people, how has it changed you?

Mention any positive and negative ways in which heartbreak has changed you

Thanks in advance for responses :) ♥

149

Most Helpful Guy

• It changed me in how I look at relationships and what I do to keep a gf/wife. I know it takes work, i. e. Romance, flowers, quality time, surprises, (anything to show her I still love her). I know not to neglect her, I know not to take her for granted, and I know that I need to keep her happy. I need to share in doing house chores. I've learned a lot and hope I can keep my promise to being there for her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am slowly dying. Lost interest in things I used to enjoy. Have become isolated in my room. Having problems concentrating on my studies. It made me stop believing in eternal love. All the promises broken, made me lose trust. The self confidence and self esteem are down to zero. And I've stopped believing in men, especially those from my own ethnicity. That's what it has done to me.

• Sorry to hear about your painful experience. Thanks for your honesty and for sharing that