Why did she suddenly apologize?

So, I was in this relationship (long distance) with this girl about a year or two ago. We met face to face once and were friends for about a couple of months before actually getting in the relationship and were in the relationship for about 1 month more or less. Basically, to make a long story short, during the relationship, she was really into me in the beginning but then kinda quickly started getting distant, argumentative and disrespectful toward the end until she eventually broke up with me. We still stayed "friends" for a couple of weeks but she still acted the same. I eventually found out she was dating someone else (although she lied to me about it when I asked). We got into an argument and we stopped talking for a month.
Eventually, she broke up with the guy (I know because she told me about everything even tho she said it in a way that she didn't think she did anything wrong) and I reluctantly agreed to become friends with her again. It went good again but then she eventually started doing the same thing ( In fact, we had a chance to meet up again but she decided to see a friend). Eventually, she started blaming me for being too much "pressure" and making her feel a certain way and that she got back with the guy a couple of weeks ago but didn't wanna stop talking to me. I told her I'll stop being selfish and to lose my number and everything. She apologized but I ignored her and deleted her number. About a year passed and she texted me just my name with "?". I ignored it and blocked her number. About a couple of days ago, she unblocked me from facebook with an apology saying basically, " I'm sorry for everything and if I hurt your feelings or caused you unnecessary pain. I really hope you're happy enjoying life". I thanked her but the she tried having a conversation right after so I told her I was busy. A couple of days later, she blocked again. The weird part is I saw that she was married to the guy now for probably a while, so why is she apologizing now?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Women...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a real loser.
    But before taking offense, wait: I'll add that, at 22 and also later, I was that kind of loser too.
    It takes many years to understand women, and dating tactic.

You have no idea how many women do that.
    She basically keeps you as a spare boy.
    When some flame of hers she likes more is available, you are garbage.
    When no flame is available, you are a good friend/boyfriend.

The game works for her, so why would she end it.
    When you said you were busy, she understood you weren't playable any more, got frustrated that the toy refused to keep doing its work, and blocked.

It's trash. Never talk to her again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you for letting me in on the game. I kinda figured that out that's how women tend from all of this too. But I still don't think of myself as a "loser". I know you probably tried to mean well by that but I think that's way too far of a stretch. This is the first and last time this has happened to me and I'm not gonna let one rotten female with no moral compass or sense of right and wrong determine if I'm a "loser" or not. That's dumb