He still loves me but broke up because he doesn't want his first relationship to be his last. Is there a possibility he will come back?

The way we broke up, he still loved me. Because he was talking about starting a family later on and having me in his future. He says I have everything he looks for in a wife. He told me, as we broke up that he still loves me, but a relationship with me is not what he wants right now.

He says he was scared of being with me forever, since this is only his first relationship. He doesn't want his first relationship to be his last one. I honestly didn't want to break up... I really had no problem with our relationship, and I realize that each day with him only made me love him stronger. I begged and begged him, and tried to convince him to get back with me, he says he really wants to be with me too but he says we just met at the wrong moment. If he had met me after having several girlfriends, it would've worked

yesterday I tried not contacting him, at 1am I noticed he had logged onto my Facebook (because he knows my password) and read some notifications that I was posting to a group about our relationship.

Then around 6am, he called me and woke me up. At first I tried to decline his calls, but then he started texting me because he thought I went on a date last night with somebody on tinder. He then said "you know it's really hard for me to forget about you but the only way for me to move on is to delete all our pictures, and block you on all forms of social media".

So he did it. I can no longer contact him. Even though my heart really felt like I lost the soulmate of my life, even though he still loved me, I let him chased his dreams of wanting just more than one relationship in his life.

i want to make it work. But the only thing I can do is hope that he realizes that the grass is greener on the other side. Our relationship just ended all of a sudden and it didn't feel right at all.

do you think there is a chance that he will come back to me?He still loves me but broke up because he doesn't want his first relationship to be his last. Is there a possibility he will come back?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like he's trynna purposely hurt your feelings forget him lol. He reminds me of myself, so I know fairly well. If the girl acts like she's uninterested, I'd suddenly be like " fuck it. We're through" or whatever. Kind of funny. But don't bother keeping him.

I did that a lot and I was never really interested in the girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, i think he just wants you to beg for him and that stuff but if he cares if you're dating then maybe he's jealous? I don't know.

What Guys Said 9

• His heart might not be ready for the forever thing as of now. I think he needs time to introspect himself and ask himself that does he really want you forever or not?
    He might be scared of forever kind of commitment already thinking that if he commits now and for some reason ends up changing his opinions down the lane then things would be terrible. He might not be mentally ready. All you can now do is hope that he asks himself what does he really want and comes up with a definite answer. All the best to you.

• Thank you so much

• Sure. Anytime. You can message me anytime you need any sort of help ^_^

• I have evaluated our relationship. I honestly felt like yes, we've had experienced some rough patches lately after dating for 1 and a half years. i know he has addressed some things that I need to change and I was going to make an effort to change them. But he didn't even give me a chance, he refused to because he would rather just start off with a new relationship, to replace me. I know he still loves me which is why he can't stand not texting me which eventually led to him blocking me. I'm scared that he'll try to ask other girls out to fill that void. I really think this relationship could work, we just met each other at a wrong time.

I just don't get why he felt that way when we were having a lot of fun when he took me to a dinner show 4 days before our breakup.

He says he wants to date other people to view our relationship from a different perspective and to better appreciate me.

People keep telling me he is a selfish asshole, but I know this relationship can be fixed.

• What an idiot... Smh
    Dont take him back if he does. He dumped you just because he wanted to try out other women? Like what is this a buffet now?
    I believe you deserve better than him find someone else

• So, basically he just wants to go fu@k other girls and when he will be unable to get anymore girls, or won't find a better one than you he will come back. Tell me, is it worth waiting and being a plan B?

• Honestly he sounds like a selfish asshole and you dodged a bullet here.

• Maybe, I'm just clinging on to hope here that he'll give me another chance

• Honestly you shouldn't even want a chance. He's either not as into you as you thought or simply wants to hanging around while he plows a bunch of girls. You have to even consider how much you even meant to him if he used that excuse when you two broke up. "You are perfect for me only after I screw a load of other women." Trust me there are plenty of guys that will be elated to be with you in a serious relationship.

• Clingy, childish and jealous. He shouldn't have broke up with you but even after breaking up he wants to know whether you are already dating someone else.

• He will never come back when he realizes that it's childish to post text messages on the internet.

• he's playing with your emotions.

• he's just being a fuckboy... move on for now.

• He is being a jerk, move on, not worth your time

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!