Why did she choose him over me?

he had her first, but I fell in love with her, and I know for a fact she had feelings for me to, when her boyfriend wasn't around, she would ALWAYS sit right next to me, talk to me, scream my name from across the hall when I had no clue she was even there, and when I finally told her I was done playing her f***ing game where she would only speak to me when he wasn't around, I tried to walk away after I told her I was done and to stop talking to me, she kept saying no no, and she wouldn't leave me alone, she clung to my shirt and tried to pull me around, but I just kept walking, she finally let go of my shirt now I haven't talked to her in a long time, and she is still with her same bf, why? why would she choose him over me?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You did tell her to stop talking to you, but I'm sure your question refers to before the shirt pulling incident. There's a trend that says women love jerks. This is one of those cases. She should be with you for all the right reasons. You would treat her right, but somehow she doesn't. Only when you rejected her she finally showed signs of interest. She likes jerks. I know you're probably think wtf? Is there no justice in this world? How can guys who treat women like sh*t get them? They just do.

What Girls Said 1

• Well some girls really like one guy but has feelings for another and doesn't know what to do yet maybe she doesn't know how to tell her current boyfriend that she wants to break up or is confused as to who to pick, the only thing you can really do right now is wait if that's what you really want

What Guys Said 1

• read "lets just be friends" story in my profile and see if its not you