EXes. Why do people care about them so much?

I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc.

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such. an incompatible person will still be incompatible. An abuser only gets worse. Promises "to change" are always lies.

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them? I see people who whine about an ex spreading rumors or posting negative things on social media. Who cares? Their opinion should not matter at all. They are an EX... the past. No longer involved with you.

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

"But I still love hm/her" So? That doesn't mean THEY love you back. There was a reason the relationship ended.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. Everyone goes through MANY breakups in their lives. This EX is just on in a long line of future exes. That is life.

Be well and be realistic.

106

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree absolutely.

When we walk forward, we shouldn't dwell on the past but the now.

Learn what you needed to learn and move on. It looks very desperate, annoying to talk about your EX all the time. If they were so good, why did you let them go or vice versa?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • exactly!

• You are welcome :)

• I wrote up a mytake with the same subject. Only updated some.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree 100%! I can't believe all the answers from people who don't see when it's over, it is freaking over! Oh well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • BTW: You are right... notofthisword won't get an MHO :) plus, she blocked me, so I can't respond :) smh