Hi guys I need help?

So how should I tell my crush I like him... I mean he's my guy friend I don't want to ruin our friend ship and I'm afraid he will avoid me :(

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I had that same fear, but I'm dating my best friend right now and it's been the best relationship I've ever been in. There's no telling how some people will react, but for me, it was an amazing decision. I just told her how I felt, and she admitted she felt the same. We started dating soon after.

• how did u tell her?

• Thank you so much for helping me! I think I'm confinement enough to ask

• yeah thank you ^^

What Guys Said 4

• This is a real tricky one Do you feel he could have romantic feelings for Many romances have begun with friendships And it seems to me that you feel this has happened to you If you don't try you could hold this wound for life The not knowing If you try and he feels awkward around you then you have to accept it's hard to go back but if it's a strong friendship will rebuild slowly

• when i was 13, i loved a girl, or girls and i had a lot of unecessary problems to tell them, now 5 years later, i'm still friend with this girl i liked, and when thinking back, it's so funny and non-sense, i thought it was true love, but believe me that it's not, not trying to be mean, just to let you avoid some unecessary problems, enjoy my friend :)

• you're just 13 wait for A while n there will be more crushes to crush on

• u r just 13 haha focus on ur studies more

What Girls Said 0