Should I hear him out or carry on ignoring him?

Ex dumped me 4 years ago, past few years he's made my life a nightmare pretending he wanted to get back with me only to turn and say "haha" joke. For past 2 years I've avoided him completely until few weeks ago he contacted me to say he was sorry, to me time hasn't passed long enough for that I'm still hurt at things he said and done not because I still have feelings for him just felt bullied and run down because of things he done to me.
should I continue to ignore him or hear what he has to say? He's already done the sorry Hundreds of times through the 4 years but ended up doing worse to me.

my gut tells me no he's immature and a pyscho but my head says let him say what he has to then walk away

what to do?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• he left u 4 years ago.. now he's came back... its doesn't mean that he loves u... u know why he's came back coz now he needs u that time when he left u he's doesn't want u he left u for someone else.. that someone else him left him.. and he came to u... its a really bullshit.. when he don't want u he left u now when he's alone u wants u... and what about u that past 4 years how hard for u... what about that days... u can't let let him enter again in your life again... if u do this u'll hurt your self... just think of it has done with u...

• I wouldn't go near it he's a lousy lay lol

• good 🖒 u also have to move on..

• Believe me I have the more he contacts me the more he disgusts me.. I block him he finds a new way to get in touch for a *chat*
      Stupid childish game that nobody sane can be bothered with. In his mind I honestly think he thinks I still like him, he's insane crazy. I have never went near anywhere we used to go since he dumped me, I don't go near the city centre, I've changed numbers deleted apps, social media. If I knew he was doing this to other women we could all teach him a lesson and take him to court and some time to think at her majesty's pleasure because it's harassment and weird behaviour

Most Helpful Girl

• He had a chance, didn't take it, made you feel like the worst person in the world (mostly to yourself) I guess there isn't much to talk about, end with him and live your life (without him in it)
    He doesn't deserve you, he doesn't deserve anyone
    And you, you are young, beautiful and an independent women, who knows what awaits you in the life, embrace it and enjoy

What Guys Said 8

• Go with your gut. Even if you do forgive him, do not get involve with him again. Because it is foolishness to repeat the same mistake.

• I don't think I'll ever forgive him, the things he done after he dumped me was down right cruel. He's told me he's sorry over and over for past 4 years and right after it done cruel things

• I've deleted myself everywhere now but my gut says he's not finished with me yet. I've told people what he's done so if anything happens to me they'll know the culprit

• I am so sorry. Be careful. Block him. If he continous to harass you, tell him you are gonna take restraining order. If he does not back down, go to police with all proof and get a restraining order against him.

• He had his chances to talk to you but he blew those, so don't talk to him.

• Hear him out, that's as far as the respect should go. After that, you can go back to ignoring him if you so wish.

• Ignore him. You deserve better than that sadistic SOB.

• Well if u r serious about giving him another chance than i must say that u r naive, he left you 4 years ago n now he will tel you stories that will show his endless n passionate feelings for you. Give him shut up call, move on

• even if u go to him things will never be all the same... even he is really sorry for what he did even if u forgive him you will not be with him like before...

• hear what he wanna say

• Always go with your gut. He is trying to fool you.

What Girls Said 1

• keep ignoring him... am pretty sure he will tell you another lame joke