My ex is flirting with my best friend. what do I do?

i have broken up with my ex for like 3 years now, but i still have feelings for him, and all my best friends know that even if i still deny it. about a couple months ago, i find out my ex is messaging my best friend, and has flirted with her (she also flirted back). i confronted her and told her i know and I'm not pleased with it, she then tells me that she didn't know i still liked him which is BS! my ex and my best friend have been messaging a lot, and she keeps on bringing him up, and kinda rubbing it in my face, by telling me things she know would make me jealous. she then blames me and says i always bring him up, when its always her.
My ex and i are friends, but i just can't deal with them flirting, all my other friends also think its wrong!
what do i do?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't want to be with someone who such a paralysing effect on you that you can't see your life without them. Move on, even if the two of you got back together it'd be over even before it'd get any chance to become serious again. Devote some time and energy to yourself, let them live their lives the way they want to and you do the same as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her to tell him to knock it off

• i tried, then she got pissed at me saying that I'm obsessed about him, and its not true that they are flirting. when i have seen their messages !

What Guys Said 3

• If you intiated the breakup and it's been 3 years then there's not much you can do I'm afraid. If they have feelings for each other they'll get together

• You don't do anything. It's not wrong, regardless of what you or your friends think. He can flirt with hot girls as much as he wants.

• ya but she is my best friend

• It doesn't make it one bit different. You broke-up. You're not emotionally or romantically involved anymore. The only reason you think it's wrong is because you're jealous. That doesn't make it objectively wrong.

• well i must say never talk to him again cos this type of guy never deserves a good girl may be it can happne if ur best frd stop talk to him he start with new one nd this will go on so its better dont spoil ur feelings for this tyoe of guy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!