My boyfriend sends msgs n calls to female friend but deletes them?

My boyfriend sends his female friend texts and calls but deletes parts of there msgs and calls. He tells me his not hiding anything but if thats the case i dont understand why some texts are deleted. He waits for me to go to the toilet tfor example then will call this female while im out of the room,; before i go back into the room the records of the call or message have been deleted. Or so he thought until i found all the evidence he also sent a message to her telling her that i have access to his msgs so she should watch what she says just in case and that message was also deleted but she replyed by forwarding the text back and saying is she some control freak or something He also says im being paranoid but i hAve every reason to am i wrong please tell me ur thoughts below is the proofMy boyfriend sends msgs n calls to female friend but deletes them?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously it's suspicious behaviour and it makes sense to be a bit paranoid when the reality you see doesn't resonate with the words that he speaks. You need to have a proper talk to him about it and not accept his response of you're just being paranoid, say yes, of course you would be when his actions do not make sense so explain the the whole story.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• VERY suspicious.

• Yeah. Fuck that guy

• Even if he's not cheating on you, you don't trust him anymore. One way or another the relationship is already dead.

• He cheatin' on you. Albiet i don't agree with taking his phone ever, he is cheating.

• no you are not

• he is cheating u babe

What Girls Said 1

• yeah, sounds really fishy. Why doesn't he delete anyone elses texts?