Have you lost respect for Mary and Ewan Mcgregor after they cheated on their spouses to be with each other?

Mary Elizabeth Winstead was 18 years old when she met her future ex-husband on a cruise ship.
They were dating for 8 years before her husband, Riley Steam, got down on his knees to propose to her in 2010.
Have you lost respect for Mary and Ewan Mcgregor after they cheated on their spouses to be with each other?The couple were married for 7 years. Mary filed divorce from her husband on March 2017 but claims that they still love each other and he is still the most important person in her life. On, November 2017 she was caught holding hands with Ewan Mcgregor resulting in rumors that they are seeing each other. Mary has since confirmed that they are in a relationship and this in turn has led to the belief that the reason for the split from her husband was to be with Ewan Mcgregor and likelyhood of infidelity.

Ewan Mcgregor is still married to his wife of 22 years and was with him while he was still a struggling actor. However, he separates (they are still legally married) from her to be with Mary, a woman 18 years her junior. This is very much parallel to what Johnny Depp did to his partner of 14 years.

• Yes
  • No

419

Most Helpful Guy

• HA! I never had any respect for either of zem.

Zey are "le celebrieitee." Zey are freaks of ze circus! A clown troupe to lead the fools on parade while behind ze scenes, ze leaders in secret councils are meeting this very moment to finalize plans for how to butcher us all and sell all of our children to men in dark alleys, where zey will be taken to foreign lands for auction, all but the zose who have been cursed with beauty, for zey vill be kept as pets by these very same political betrayers!!!

VIVE LA REVOLUCION!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• No. They are fine actors (I like him more than I like her). They are doing what many, many, many other couples are doing, they are just more visible.

What Guys Said 18

• I know nothing about either one so... no they have not lost respect, they've simply started out with next to none =3

• I dont follow celebrity 'goss' but that must be very painful for their partners.

I lost all respect for Ewan McGregor after Trainspotting. The 'Choose life' speech remains perhaps the most conformist, moronic monologue in modern film history. Theyre making another Trainspotting too, with 'Choose Facebook'! Ewan... fuck off.

• They are Hollywood actors. I don't respect any of them to begin with. They are just living up to the expectations I already have of them.

• He didn't cheat. He'd separated from his wife, they were married but not together. I don't think it matters though. There are far more important and interesting things going on in the world that the entirely normal loves of celebrities

• No,
    It's their business and I don't give a damn about it.
    I don't relate other people's relationships to my own.
    If all celebs cheat on each other doesn't mean that my relationship will go that way.

• It's their problem, not mine. IDGAF

• If they are in Hollywood to begin with, they are unlikely to be the kind of people deserving of any respect in the first place.

• I don't care about celebrities lives

• No, since I never respected them from the start.

Fuck actors!

• Shallow people be shallow

• Why do you care at all?

• He is an asshole and she is a slut

• I don't even know them

• dont care.. who gives a fuck about them? just move on with ur fucking boring life..

• yes. they're both dead to me now.

• Johnny Deep shackled up with a nobody that milked him for money, Mary Elizabeth Winstead is a big name in her own right. There could have been problems in both their marraiges but Hollywood relationships don't last.

• I think it shows that it shows they genuinely had feelings for each other. It's not good that they cheated but I think it's more of a shame to not follow your heart.

• I don't give a shit

What Girls Said 3

• Idc what they do, that's them. But yeah, that's f'd up.

• How annoying

• No, l didn't.