Why do girls always come back when they're gone?

I was with a girl a few times everything was going well we were getting on great and I told her I really like her , the following week she started trying to ignore me completely so I just started to move on , only about 2 months later she came back trying to be with me and I was with someone and now her friends who I got on with don't talk to me ,why are women are so confusing or some anyway

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Best guess I can come up with is that...She thought you didn't like her that much or she was unsure of what she wanted! I do that. If a guy is kinda talking to me, I quit talking to him and if he never says anything I know he isn't interested. Some girls are just bitches tho too.

What Girls Said 1

• welll...i get like that too...some girls just want attention and when that better guy comes along they leave the attention your giving them to go get new and possibly cuter attention...but when that person stops then she wants the one person to give her attention...you. Cause she can't find anyone else...

What Guys Said 1

• Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got, till it's gone.

Pave paradise, put up a parking lot.

Also, your unavailable after you break up with her and have also asserted yourself. So there's that.