Do you stalk your exes on social media?

Do you stalk any of your exes on social media?
  • Yes often
    Vote A
  • Yes sometimes
    Vote B
  • No rarely
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• For almost all of them if I see them again it will be too soon. But there is one, in particular, I'm very guilty of cyberstalking on a regular basis. Something horrible happened after we split and I never got closure.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• If randomly stumbling upon a post of an ex on social media counts as stalking then yes, i do that but rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

Once someone becomes an ex, I block them everywhere, so neither of us can be tempted.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I keep them on my block list. I don't know what they are doing, & I don't want to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like my exes i dont even wanna speak their names

0|1
    0|0
  • No rarely something i would do.

0|1
    0|0
  • ain't nobody got time for that shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, that is why they are exes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but I haven't blocked her

0|0
    0|0
  • yes she has something that belongs to me and im going to get it back whether she likes it or not

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 22

• I used to do it a lot right after breakup, although I knew that thats not gonna help me. By now (3,5 years later) I do not care anymore.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do it occasionally when I remember or when I stumble across them. I honestly do not have any jealous/anger/or hatred feelings when I come across them, I just like making sure that I am doing better with my life than they are lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex stalks me. He's constantly reaching out to me, and that ended a few years back when I told him to just fuck off and that I've gotten myself an American boy, but I'm pretty sure he still peeks into my socials now and then.

0|0
    2|1
  • I don't want to stalk my exes cause I would be depressed if I knew they were getting engaged or married.

1|0
    0|0
  • if I see a picture, oh this nice. move one lol... one time I really liked this guy but we had to end things anyways... a little bit too drastic but I knew I'd end up using snapchat maps to know where is he is, watch his snaps, check his IG. lol, so I deleted everything, IG, twitter, Sc. he didn't know that but it helped I wasn't hanging on to anything anymore.

LOL plus i am a bad bish lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like seeing how pathetic his life is. I wouldn't call that stalking. I do stalk a guy I like a lot. I look through his likes, pictures and family's fb. I know it's crazy.

1|0
    2|1
  • yes I do. all the time. I have a problemo. too bad my most recent ex doesn't use it ugh. I can stalk my older ones tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope i had a crush and i dont stalk him on social media. But it is a good idea i might think about it. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • kind of, i just want to see if they broke up with their SO

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really "stalk" her because we're still friends, so we're friends on social media too

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes just to see what they're up to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Life's too short.

0|1
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m friendly with most of my exes

0|0
    0|0
  • I stalk my current boyfriend lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No they're exes for a reason

1|0
    1|0
  • I would not know because i am single

0|0
    0|0
  • Once in a rare while.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i have before on fb

0|0
    0|0
  • I had, only made me feel worse, so I stopped because I am afraid to find out he is living happily with his hoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I don't have a ex...

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes