Do you stalk your ex on social media?

And why?

• Yes
  • No

6377

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no!

I'm not the kinda person to spy other people on social media, and I don't do that to most of my previous partners, 'cause why would I, but then there's this one ex that's an exception. I didn't use to cyber stalk him but then I realized he was doing it to me and that we both still had feelings for each other. Our break up was due to a stupid misunderstanding during an argument and I think we've both been too proud to admit our mistakes and talk it trough, even though we still want to be with each other. So I guess we've both been on the fence of saying something, making something happen, and we're going back and forth about contacting/trying to figure out if we should get back together, and just cyber stalk each other to see how the other one is doing, not ready to let go just yet.

• This is kind of similar to my situation. How long did you guys date? And what social media accounts do you stalk him on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cavemen would crawl into isolation when they lost love, not eat.. they'd also still try to find their lover long after they'd gone... We're emotional beings at our core... anyone who say they don't keep tabs, who grew up in the digital age, either was in a platonic, blah rel'ship that was more about convenience or just hasn't experienced the kinda love yet that makes ya so happy & scared at the same time that when it ends, ya feel unbearable pain... ya can't help but monitor their social media accounts like a drug addict trying Hold onto what he believes to be the greatest high he'll ever have in his life...