How to get over being dumped?

A little over a month ago I got my first boyfriend, on Monday he texts me this (see picture). All I've done is cry all week. What can I do to get over him faster?How to get over being dumped??

126

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely don't jump into a relationship.. at this point just have fun with your friends to get your mind off of that. Their support would help immensely.
    Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm sorry that you had to go through this but obviously he's an asshole who doesn't deserve you so why not do small things that'll get your mind off of him like joining a certain team or club that intrests you or try and make music or start photography I hope it helps