What's the worst thing an ex did to you after you broke up?

Maybe because your partner wasn't happy you broke up, or maybe you weren't happy etc.

189330

Most Helpful Guys

• I was still trapped in a lease with a girl I dated for 2 years. So we were living together in separate rooms. Once she vented at me in anger. She broke the window in our apartment. I myself was sexually abused by my mother and my ex said, "Why don't you tell me how your mother's pussy tasted. Did you like it?" I still cry about hearing that and its a year and a half later.

I am now in a new dating relationship with a girl who is wonderful and kind. She is so nice and wonderful I feel that I must have done something right in the eyes of karma.

• That’s so horrifically disgusting to head. It’s crazy to think that someone we once loved would say/do things to harm us. I’m really glad you moved on and found someone who deserved you. Hope it all goes well!

• @ObscuredBeyond thanks a lot. You guys are the best!

• Dude I've personally been abused by my mother and I actually am kind of a misogynist right now and I only want to see women suffer I even watch videos of women getting murdered and I jerk of to them my mother made me a fucking mess and im not going to forgive her for that

• After my ex left me after she cheated on me with her "soulmate" and he left her when she was 5 months preggo, she tried to come back to me and ofc i said no, then she spread lies and slander on social media saying how i left her on the street and how bad i been treating her and she wish she had a real man when she's the one who made bad choices and one of her friends told her "you had a real man that was willing to take care of you but you fked that up and cheated on him... that man loved you and you hurt him terribly. Learn to live with your choices.

Most Helpful Girls

• He told everyone the reasons we broke up were: I slept with his dad, I was pregnant and I didn't know the baby daddy oh and also that I had numerous stds. Which none of those were true! Looking back I probably should of slept with his dad to rub it in his face 😂

• I personally don't have an ex but my mom on the other hand... this took place in the early 2000s, my mom was in a fight with my brothers dad over something i can't remember. Well my brothers dad was a construction worker currently living in an almost complete house he was building. He was out of town and wasn't getting home until 6pm the next day. Now like I said early 2000s, so no caller id or anything to identify people. My mom called his electric company, his water company, and gas company and got everything shut off. She called every delivery place she could think of and ordered food to his house to be delivered at 6. She called the local news paper and news station and told them to be at his adress at 6, that something big was going down. He had to pay for the food, tell the news that nothing was going on, and didn't get his power back on for 3 more days. To this day he thinks it was his ex wife instead of my mom.