What's the worst thing an ex did to you after you broke up?

Maybe because your partner wasn't happy you broke up, or maybe you weren't happy etc.

187319

Most Helpful Guy

• I was still trapped in a lease with a girl I dated for 2 years. So we were living together in separate rooms. Once she vented at me in anger. She broke the window in our apartment. I myself was sexually abused by my mother and my ex said, "Why don't you tell me how your mother's pussy tasted. Did you like it?" I still cry about hearing that and its a year and a half later.

I am now in a new dating relationship with a girl who is wonderful and kind. She is so nice and wonderful I feel that I must have done something right in the eyes of karma.

• That’s so horrifically disgusting to head. It’s crazy to think that someone we once loved would say/do things to harm us. I’m really glad you moved on and found someone who deserved you. Hope it all goes well!

• Kudos for having the restraint not to murder her on the spot, saying things like that!

"There are some who go through this life, begging to be killed..." - Vito Corleone

She deserved to be thrown out the window and trampled by horses, Jezebel style!

• @ObscuredBeyond thanks a lot. You guys are the best!

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't have an ex but my mom on the other hand... this took place in the early 2000s, my mom was in a fight with my brothers dad over something i can't remember. Well my brothers dad was a construction worker currently living in an almost complete house he was building. He was out of town and wasn't getting home until 6pm the next day. Now like I said early 2000s, so no caller id or anything to identify people. My mom called his electric company, his water company, and gas company and got everything shut off. She called every delivery place she could think of and ordered food to his house to be delivered at 6. She called the local news paper and news station and told them to be at his adress at 6, that something big was going down. He had to pay for the food, tell the news that nothing was going on, and didn't get his power back on for 3 more days. To this day he thinks it was his ex wife instead of my mom.