Have you ever dumped someone you were in love with?

Have you ever dumped someone you were in love with? Maybe you were insecure? Or afraid of getting hurt? Or maybe you just weren't ready? If so Did you regret it?

1735

Most Helpful Guy

• I broke up with the love of my life 30 years ago and I regret it every day. I was insecure and we were both young. We reconnected after twenty years and we both still have feelings for each other and are probably best friends. Had we met 5 years later, I think we would have stupidly happy together for the rest of our lives.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I broke up with the one true love of my life. I was afraid. Afraid of getting hurt, afraid of the direction week were going, and tired of his lack of recognition of our problems. I regretted it every day for a year and a half. We got back together, are engaged, and expecting. I now regret none of it because the time without him taught me I simply couldn't live without him

• This sounds like fate to me 😍

• I was lucky enough to find my one true love, no matter how far or how fast I ran, I always ended up running to him. Fate, luck, whatever you want to call it, I'm one lucky woman