Have you ever dumped someone to later regret it?

I would like to hear from the dumper's perspective here. Maybe you felt the person wasn't right for you to later realize that you actually loved that person very much.
And if so, how long did it take you to realize this?
Please be honest in your responses.

1817

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok with honesty!

I dumped a girl, for her own good. I still love her, but her happiness lets me sleep at night.

Dont take it personally. There are other reasons out there

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It didn't happen to me. Two guys I dated did. And you know what? It's both satisfying and very flattering, but also very VERY annoying. Because they're always clinging to you even when you said "no".
    What is worth is when you give your attention to the wrong person, and someone else tons better who literally adores you shows up. You're already dating someone, so you can't dump one to get with the other. But when you figure out that you're finally done with that person you were with and that other guy loses interest, that's the worst feeling ever.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for MHO!
      by the way, I meant "what is WORSE" ^^'