My ex-boyfriend's friend is texting me, what should I do?

So, he is supposedly my ex's friend, but he wants me to send him pics of me on his phone and I refuse and I'm like, what would so and so think? And he says oh, he doesn't have to know. At first, I thought that maybe my ex was in on it with him and they were trying to get me to flirt with his friend but he has sent me a pic of him, though I didn't ask for it. I know my ex wouldn't have gone so far. Any ideas?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah just ignore it, even if you ex has nothing to do with it. If you ever manage to p*ss him off it can be just problems for you. It's a road to no good. Just tell him sorry, you're just not comfortable doing it.

• I did try to say I wasn't comfortable with it but he really doesn't care...

What Guys Said 1

• If that guy is good looking hook up with him it would also be a goodway of getting back at your ex if you want to

• He ispretty cute, but I'm not that kinda person. And it was me who broke up with him, so it may have a different meaning.

What Girls Said 3

• Ignore him, he is bad news.

• I think you're right.

• def ignore him. You don't want to me the girl known for pictures esp sending your ex's boyfriends friends picture .. either way that's only degrading yourself if you send him or any guy pictures.

• Thanks, that helps..Ehh what a creeper, this guy even openly flirted with me when we were together!

• How old is this kid? You should really just stop talking to him .. he's just a horndog. You should let your ex know too.

• He is 23. I've cut off all contact with the ex too, because he did some crazy stuff.

• Do it if you want to.